Playoff ticket discussions

Hey just thought I would make this thread for discussions related to playoff tickets.

Does anyone know when playoff tickets generally become available? Do they get released as soon as the team clinches a playoff spot?

1 hour ago, Roberts said:

Hey just thought I would make this thread for discussions related to playoff tickets.

Does anyone know when playoff tickets generally become available? Do they get released as soon as the team clinches a playoff spot?

I feel like they get released once our playoff position is established.  So it'll take a while.

RIP wallet btw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Season ticket holder deadline is this Friday. Pricing is already out for all 3 rounds.

Round 1 is about 30% more, round 2 50% more, round 3 double, round 4 triple for per ticket price compared to reg season.

1 hour ago, bh90 said:

Season ticket holder deadline is this Friday. Pricing is already out for all 3 rounds.

Round 1 is about 30% more, round 2 50% more, round 3 double, round 4 triple for per ticket price compared to reg season.

It's worse than that.

This year my cost per seat per game for regular season was $53.75.  First round is $94

Edited by BCNeil

Once we have a playoff spot clinched and i think if i remember right they make the games that are for sure (like game 1 &2) right away after the season tix holders. The tix will always say Home Game 1 and TBA for the opp until the seeding is finalized. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2024 at 12:19 PM, Roberts said:

Monday 10am

• Cheers 1

They’re expensive people.

I opened the gates of hell to drop 500$ on two tickets in the 300 level this morning for home game 4. First playoff game live though! I’m excited.

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

Holy Smokes $550 and up - most in the $700-$850 range.................(wait for it)......................for one single ticket!     This is Highway Robbery!   At that rate, I'd need to first make an appointment with my Banks loan Manager!     For that much I can buy a years worth of Tequila, Doritos and Pepto Bismal !

Canucks Unused Playoff Tickets Sheet X2 | eBay $>Kah Anejo Tequila Vintage 750 mL — Keg N Bottle+ image.jpeg.7d8ebb7aad2c1b7f666d5882746bf729.jpeg+FSA Eligible | Pepto Bismol Ultra 5 Symptom Stomach Relief Liquid,  Original, 12 Oz

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Got 2 tix for my parents

game 7, lower bowl. 

bit over $1000. 

Insane how much live event tickets cost these days.  That's a flight to oahu or a new mountain bike.  Hope they have a great time.

2 minutes ago, Bell said:

Insane how much live event tickets cost these days.  That's a flight to oahu or a new mountain bike.  Hope they have a great time.

Hey, if they get beat early or win the series early then I save some money.  But I can still tell my parents I got them tickets 😉

• ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, Limework said:

Oh nice thanks! How did you get this info?

That's when all tickets go live.  Season ticket holders got an email, that the tickets will be available to manage then.  That might get delayed if will still haven't clinched I suppose.  

• Like 1

On 3/12/2024 at 8:10 PM, BCNeil said:

It's worse than that.

This year my cost per seat per game for regular season was $53.75.  First round is $94

Where are your seats?

and i assume youre a season ticket holder

i have trouble finding anything under 100, but i guess Im looking at re-sale