[PGT] Nucks @ kangz

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Also you really don’t think Demko is better than DeSmith, you can’t be serious. 😂

We just need to look at the last game Demko played to get an idea of how the important timely saves are and how then can shape the game.

In the game against Winnipeg, Demko absolutely stoned the Jets on some grade A chances to allow us the chance to fight back. We scored a couple and Desmith closed out the game. In today’s game, Desmith let in 3 goals on 6 shots and I think 4 after the first 12. Against Vegas, it was something like 5 in the first 14 shots. Demko would not have let those soft ones in. 

As a team, we were far too loose tonight and defensively, every single D besides Hughes made an egregious error that led to a goal. However, this game was far closer than the score would suggest and whether this is a homer take or not, I think if it were Demko in net tonight we would’ve won the game. 

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Pears said:

And you're the one assuming having our Vezina calibre goalie wouldn't have made a difference. 

You're an idiot. Please quote where I said he wouldn't have made a difference? No? Can't do it. Because I didn't say that.

All you do here is try to argue with people who make valid points. Except you bring nothing to the discussion. No facts, no points of view. You just spin people's words.

Either add something intelligent or Go away.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

I know. Cause he’s a better goalie. 😉

Arguing that Demko wouldn’t have made a difference is wild. 😂

Didn't say that but you can go-ahead and think that if it helps you think you're right.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JayDangles said:

You're an idiot. Please quote where I said he wouldn't have made a difference? No? Can't do it. Because I didn't say that.

All you do here is try to argue with people who make valid points. Except you bring nothing to the discussion. No facts, no points of view. You just spin people's words.

Either add something intelligent or Go away.

Questioning if he would have made those saves or not is basically admitting you don't know a god damn thing what you're talking about, so until you do please leave the hockey talk to the adults. 

• Cheers 1

21 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Demko would have stopped three of the goals DeSmith let in don’t kid yourself.

Here, I'll remind you what you said.

All I said was how do you know that.

So please enlighten me... how do you know Demko would have stopped 3 of the goals?

Which 3?

What else do you know about the game?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JayDangles said:

Here, I'll remind you what you said.

All I said was how do you know that.

So please enlighten me... how do you know Demko would have stopped 3 of the goals?

Which 3?

What else do you know about the game?

Please go watch tape and then stats of Demko facing high danger scoring chances, then compare that to DeSmith in the same scenarios then get back to us. 

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, JayDangles said:

Didn't say that but you can go-ahead and think that if it helps you think you're right.

You pretty much did by saying I can’t know that Demko would have saved the goals DeSmith let in. 😂

Just now, Pears said:

Questioning if he would have made those saves or not is basically admitting you don't know a god damn thing what you're talking about, so until you do please leave the hockey talk to the adults. 

Right, how dare I question whether the currently injured goalie would have for sure made saves in a game he wasn't involved in.

Someone saying Demko would have saved 3 of those goals is much stupider than me asking "how the fuck does he know". When questioning the statement.

Seems to me I'm the only adult living in reality while the children play imagination make believe.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, BornMello said:

I missed the game. What did they do??

Seriously?

I hate these kind of lazy posts. Watch the %#*&ing game or look at the highlights ffs.  Sorry but we suffered through watching every minute as fans. You can’t even be bothered to check the score before dwadling here to ask that?

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

You pretty much did by saying I can’t know that Demko would have saved the goals DeSmith let in. 😂

Lol OK..  now I "pretty much" said it? Gotcha.

So you know I didn't say it, so now it's..  you pretty much said it. Gotcha. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Wiener 1

The fact Boeser who's the nicest guy on the team was the only one to go after Moore was pathetic. In the playoffs we are going to get killed. This team is an utter embarrassment in sticking up for themselves. Half these idiots won't be back next season if you don't want to go send a message after your captain gets hit. Lafferty should go back to the AHL where he belongs. Another Virtanen, just out there for a skate.

Zad Miller Joshua are the only guys what will do something. Need a bottom 6 that knows their role. Enough Suter and Aman get some guys with a pair

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pears said:

Please go watch tape and then stats of Demko facing high danger scoring chances, then compare that to DeSmith in the same scenarios then get back to us. 

Ahh the classic pear response... someone or something did something good in the past, therefore that must be applied to the future as fact.

Doesn't work for Petterson

Doesn't work for the Canucks

But now you're using that logic on Demko.

How about you go do all that research and then you come back and share with the group how you're 100% certain Demko would have stopped 3 goals for sure. Go ahead. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hughes should not have to play as many minutes as he did. Yah, he's the sparkplug and the Captain of the team, but Yikes, that was rough.

We need this guy in relatively decent shape for our playoffs. I know he want's to go all the time but Tocc has to reel it in a bit sometimes.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, JayDangles said:

Ahh the classic pear response... someone or something did something good in the past, therefore that must be applied to the future as fact.

Doesn't work for Petterson

Doesn't work for the Canucks

But now you're using that logic on Demko.

How about you go do all that research and then you come back and share with the group how you're 100% certain Demko would have stopped 3 goals for sure. Go ahead. 

Ahh the classic jaydangle response...

aimlessly spew garbage hoping it forms

some kind of intelligent, snarky response hoping it makes your point but in reality it makes you look like nothing more than the rest of the mindless trolls on this board. 

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, JayDangles said:

Lol OK..  now I "pretty much" said it? Gotcha.

So you know I didn't say it, so now it's..  you pretty much said it. Gotcha. 

Okay you did say it. 🥴

You’re really not making any kind of strong argument here. Maybe step back from doubling down on saying Demko wouldnt have made a difference. 😂

• Cheers 2

Just now, DeNiro said:

Okay you did say it. 🥴

You’re really not making any kind of strong argument here. Maybe step back from doubling down on saying Demko wouldnt have made a difference. 😂

Didn't say that. I'm sure Demko would have made a difference. Just questioning how you know for a fact he would have saved 3 of the goals. 

Still waiting for you to back that up with fact instead of coming at me for questioning it.

You said it, not me.

2 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Hughes should not have to play as many minutes as he did. Yah, he's the sparkplug and the Captain of the team, but Yikes, that was rough.

We need this guy in relatively decent shape for our playoffs. I know he want's to go all the time but Tocc has to reel it in a bit sometimes.

His reasoning is Hughes wants to be out there all the time.

No shit, every player does. You’re the coach though it’s your job to manage minutes.

• Upvote 1

We did out play them. Convincing in fact. We made the mistakes and they had the better goalie bottom line. It sucks losing like this when the effort was there 

Edited by Devron
  • Cheers 2