Flames' Nikita Zadorov speaks out against Russian invasion of Ukraine

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

There's a big difference between a player saying nothing and openly supporting Putin's Nazi government like Ovenchicken and Malkin, both of whom should have been deported.

100% agree. Deport the supporters of evil. Welcome those who speak against it. Pretty easy. 

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, PureQuickness said:

You can "openly support" a war that you don't believe in, but secretly be against it. We've seen many examples of this in history and in the present. It's very difficult to establish blame in an arena like this.

I don't think there's any situation where what Ovechkin is doing justifies allowing him into any civilized country.  Let that orc rot in Russia.

10 hours ago, Alflives said:

100% agree. Deport the supporters of evil. Welcome those who speak against it. Pretty easy. 

Simple process Alf. Russian players in NA should apply for refugee status. Failure to do so should revoke their visas and they should be sent back to Russia. Set a deadline of December 31st. End of conversation. Ukrainians are dying by the 10's of thousands. Conversely the other side is true. Any NA players playing for the KHL should be under threat of the same treatment. 

• Thanks 1
  • ThereItIs 1

12 hours ago, King Heffy said:

There's a big difference between a player saying nothing and openly supporting Putin's Nazi government like Ovenchicken and Malkin, both of whom should have been deported.

True that, I just don't understand folks who blast folks in Russia for keeping their heads down and mouths shut 

I'm very much against the Russian invasion but I understand folks wanting to keep their families safe 

• Cheers 1