[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Nashville Predators, Rogers Arena, Apr 30 7PM PST (10PM EDT), the Let's Bury Them Today Game!

Goalies! Goalies! Goalies!  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Tic Toc start in net tonight?

• Silovs
    • DeSmith
    • The Zamboni Driver - just to really add salt to the wound
    • Tolopilo

• Rocket-68 changed the title to [GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Nashville Predators, Rogers Arena, Apr 30 7PM PST (10PM EDT), the Let's Bury Them Today Game!

Let's get this boys and girls. I have my good luck clothes out that haven't seen the laundry all series. My wife hates where i've put them put they have been there since game one so she is under strict instruction not to move the uniform. So far she has been tolerant enough to oblige.

• Cheers 3
  • ThereItIs 2

13 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Something new overnight;

When faced with 2 opponents, in other words, when he cannot spin out of trouble, Quinn needs to get rid of the puck ASAP, so that if they sandwich him, it will be a late hit, and maybe additional disciplinary action.

Also, when faced with 2 Nashville Dickheads trying to injure* him, Quinn should shoot right at one's face; that will make them think twice the next time.

*And, the refs need to recognize this tactic for what it is, a deliberate attempt to injure: 

[And dish out the frickin' penalty you crooked bastards.]

Rule 7.1 – Attempt to Injure or Deliberate Injury

An attempt to injure or deliberate injury is any action by a player or team official who by the use of a stick, skate or other object, or by using their body, hits or attempts to hit an opposing player, team official, or game official with the intention of causing injury. For the purposes of this rule, “intent” is determined by considering the deliberate nature of the action on the part of the offending player, as well as the reasonable expectation that this action would cause injury to another person.

• Haha 1

We've seen what this team can do when they play hard for 5 minutes...

Let's play a full 60 minutes tonight and close this series out!

No more rope a dope hockey please...our hearts can't take it. LOL  

Edited by Blitz-Pix
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Lewlowned said:

I’m at the game tonight and I ain’t leaving with my voice intact! 

I’m hoping to see Petey turn it on. It feels like he is on the cusp of greatness, but needs to get all the fog and distractions out.

I didn’t like last game how he slouched his shoulders before going on the back check on that one PP. 

But I think he’s his own worst critic and I hope we see an energetic and dominant performance from him. 

Like Tocchet said, he’s gotta move his feet and everything else will come. 

Go Canucks Go!!

awesome, there's nothing like a playoff game in person. I was lucky to be at a couple of the SJ games back during the last run, and it was great. This time tho the crowd seems even more pumped. 

• Like 2
  • chaos 1

Play with the puck on our sticks more than previous games and we should be aight. Nashville will be coming out hitting everything, so we either have to push back right away or hope we weather the storm and then capitalize on any chances. We just simply can't sit back and dump the puck without any chase like last game. LFG.

47 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

The Preds will bring their full house

They will throw the kitchen sink

They will come out in the first like a tsunami of pain but we will beat them back, break their advances

break their sticks and hearts.

They will look up and see the orca unleashed and their end will come.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9524m7tcav6h95kepdph

"If you smell what the Brock is cooking"

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2