[PGT] Canucks at [Expletive deleted] - Round 1 - Game 6

2 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Oh the Oilers are looking past us according to them we are weaker than LA on D and the Preds were 

much much better than us on D. Like they think they have us solved and yet their delusion is such that 

the regular season results mean nothing to them. They have no evidence they can crack us defensively,

and yet that is the prevailing opinion. 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

GMs1lSlXIAELOL9?format=jpg&name=small

Highly inaccurate. They forgot to include McDavid’s crying eyes and a baby soother with zebra stripes 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Crabcakes said:

People complain about Cheech being a homer.  Singh is the worst ever.  If he does the series, it'll be the end of him when Canuck fans complain en masse

I'll be syncing the radio instead.  Singh is a disgrace to the country with his refusal to conduct himself appropriately on national TV.

• Like 1

I’m so proud of this team for battling this series. Faced a ton of adversity but they faced it and prevailed. 

Can’t say enough about Silovs, what a great story. Much respect kid!!🫡

Bring on McBaby and Edmonsuck!

Happy Crazy Ex Girlfriend GIF

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Shirotashi said:

Oh the Oilers are looking past us according to them we are weaker than LA on D and the Preds were 

much much better than us on D. Like they think they have us solved and yet their delusion is such that 

the regular season results mean nothing to them. They have no evidence they can crack us defensively,

and yet that is the prevailing opinion. 

Series betting odds are really in fav of the Oilers -240

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

God it better not be Harnaryan Singh again... Please god no...

SN 650 should sync their radio broadcast so a fan has the option to listen to Batchford call the game if it’s going to be Singh. ( It will be)

Just now, King Heffy said:

If Toronto gets bounced, is there a chance we get Cuthbert instead of Singh?

i certainly hope we dont get Singh...a self proclaimed life long oilers fan who orgasms every time McDavid touches the puck and an ex oiler doing colour...that would be great

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

It was ugly hockey but glad the team learned how to win this kind of series.  I thought they adjusted to Nashville's endless "fronting" by the end and were creating a lot on the cycle and from down low.  The Oilers will be a different challenge but whatever happens, we've had some success this season.

• Cheers 3

I had a feeling Suter is going to be a hero tonight. Sucks refs!! You guys tried to lob our game, but we were survived. Nashville was tough opponent. We never loose to the baby Oliers this season. Canucks in 5.

Just now, MathIsFun said:

How to get a shutout. Play five goalies!

Five_Goalies.jpg

That mess in the crease actually looks a lot like a lone Tim Thomas in his “perfectly legal” goalie gear 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 112 said:

I wish we could celebrate advancing without using name-calling such as "Predophiles" against a team which deserves better.

Although I agree with you in that that subject is anything but a joking matter, comedic value should and has existed for years and society does better when allowing such jokes to come across as non offensive. In all manners. And I know Phil meant no offense. Life works better when you have a light handed glance at everything. 

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1