GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

1 minute ago, 24K said:

Good news is Demko is a real possibility now.

Demko is such a risk. Is he 100%? He also hasn't seem game action for a while and then you insert him into game 7? It's a tough ask.

Hughes afraid to get hit.

Bouchard scored 2 in this series.

Size is a big difference in the playoffs 

Regular season small guy like Quinn can dominate. But in playoffs its a different game.

Just now, PeteyBoeser said:

We can’t even get a shot man. I can be there and score would be same

hey man, im not like you giving up in the first period.

Just now, stawns said:

Hate to say it, but Bouchard is outplaying Hughes in this series

Hughes has been absolutely awful these playoffs. 

Really disappointing. He's not even making any plays out there. Polar opposite of the regular season.

1 minute ago, NHL97OneTimer said:

Lots of anxiety on this board......relax.  Half a game left and the Canucks have shown they can come back.

Hits and shots boys......screen Skinner.  C'mon boys!

Other games there was a feeling like they might be able to do it.  There's 6 frigging shots on net.  That tells me all I need to know about their effort and compete level this game.  Absolutely brutal.  

Posted (edited)

Chill guys. We have them where we want them. Wouldn't a loss (for the oilers) at the end of this game hurt more than a run of the mill win (for us)?

Let's enjoy the next half of fhe game.

Edited by Kevlar

2 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Both goals should have been stopped by Silovs. Shucks.

Whatever. Hyman hadn't gone 4 games without a goal since 2022 or something.  He was due. We aren't going to prevent the  all 

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

IF we lose the series it’s going to be a good lesson for the boys to learn to put teams away when they have the chance. If we lose. I still think they will win but these types of efforts aren’t going to win you a series. You can’t have a god awful pp either.

Optimist of you to look at this as a learning moment. They haven't been this far in 13 years. These chances come once in a generation.