GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

2 minutes ago, Googlie said:

We're not coming back this game.   Players are already in game 7 mindset, and most have checked out.

feels like it...need to get a goal to start the 3rd

Just now, filthy animal said:

I know one thing is certain. 

Youre not beating Dallas, no way no how with less than 20 shots

We struggled against Dallas this season so it's pretty difficult to see how we do because we struggled ultra-defensive team in Predators, and ultra-offensive team in Oilers.  The Stars is pretty balanced in all aspect of their game.  Stars can score in bunches and defend well and has the ability to dominate and control in the offensive zone.

2 minutes ago, Beni said:

This whole game has been embarrassing. 

Only person who knows anything about showing up and is likely the most puzzled is Tochett. It’s that saying again, I am sure he’s thinking. It’s like some don’t even realize they are in the playoffs playing a game 6. It’s def experience or they would have shown up at some point and did well on one of their powerplays. It’s not good leaving everything until the last game because you aren’t guaranteed a win. The league wants the Pilers through so they will be helping them out as much as they can next game.

It is tough though to get rhythm with so many powerplays both sides.

Hoagie has been our best player but I don't recall a shift of his in the second period 

Biggest thing they need to figure out is the pp. Surprising how that is a bigger issue than the pk these days. 

Hire a pp coach. Whatever Tocchet and the Sedins are doing ain't working.