[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

50 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

Bouchard - 5g 13a (18 points) in 11 games

Hughes - 0g 9a (9 points) in 12 games

I think Quinn needs to pick it up. Is he playing injured? Not producing like he did before.

Le Grande Bouche plays on the best PP in the NHL.  That's a lot of short-handed scoring.

Quinn plays on a streaky PP that doesn't produce much. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

Le Grande Bouche plays on the best PP in the NHL.  That's a lot of short-handed scoring.

Not only that Nashville and Edmonton both have targeted Quinn and in regards to Bouchard he is only as good as his playing partner and paired with Ekholm has allowed him to focus on his offense. Defensively I'll take Quinn over Evan any day of the week.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 2

8 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

More like La Grande Douche.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, MikeBossy said:

Not only that Nashville and Edmonton both have targeted Quinn and in regards to Bouchard he is only as good as his playing partner and paired with Ekholm has allowed him to focus on his offense. Defensively I'll take Quinn over Evan any day of the week.

Quinn has been abused with no protection from the league. Slew foots galore, slashes ad nauseam, high sticks when that isn't enough.

Edited by Kinsella
  • Like 1
  • Vintage 1

21 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

More like La Grande Douche.

Good one Deb. HiggyFan's was good too. Bouche is mouth in French. So, Le Grande Bouche = The Big Mouth.

• Cheers 1

59 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Exactly, whatever happens next I'm very proud of these guys.

One game from the final 4, basically without Demko, is incredible.

Playing with house money.. very nice to win, but its all gravy!!

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Chicken. said:

Playing with house money.. very nice to win, but its all gravy!!

I would have said that if it were against any other team. But humbling the Oilers & their undeserved media support on Monday needs to viewed as an essential ingredient in the main course at this point..

1 hour ago, -dlc- said:

Bou-shart's just mad because Garland can grow a beard and all he's got is dark, gnarly facial moss.

444763404_10160916233740549_534216393179

Looks like a creepy drunk uncle who sneaks down into the basement to hang out with the kids at family gatherings.

Edmonton women have better beards

• Haha 2

Just now, Pears said:

WTF

Makes sense it's an injury, Boeser's been really bad the last couple of games, hasn't looked like himself. It's a big loss not having the team's biggest goal scorer in this game. This game will require a full team effort from the Canucks. The stars need to shine. 

• Like 1