PM Me If You Need Your CDC Page Screenshotted and/or Posted

Sabrefan1

13 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

I've noticed a fair amount of people without updated stats.

If you need a screenshot of your CDC page to move your stats over, PM me and let me know.  I can also post it in the update thread if you need that as well.

No shame at all in asking for help if you need it.

Thats nice of you.

I am one of those luddites but admin AJ hooked me up.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Sabrefan1 said:

If you need a screenshot of your CDC page to move your stats over, PM me and let me know.  I can also post it in the update thread if you need that as well.

Some people, like @ronthecivil, prefer to start from scratch, because it's a "new beginning".  Not sure if @smithers joe falls into that category, because his stats were already shared in the profile thread and it remains not updated. 🤷‍♂️

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Some people, like @ronthecivil, prefer to start from scratch, because it's a "new beginning".  Not sure if @smithers joe falls into that category, because his stats were already shared in the profile thread and it remains not updated. 🤷‍♂️

We can certainly ensure that both of them receive what is theirs, from the before times. 

@smithers joe, you’re a youngin again! :towel:

@ronthecivil, very glad to see you around these parts. If there’s anything I can assist your account with, don’t hesitate to PM me. 

Cheers to you both and to @Sabrefan1 for being a solid dude, as always. 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

We can certainly ensure that both of them receive what is theirs, from the before times. 

@smithers joe, you’re a youngin again! :towel:

@ronthecivil, very glad to see you around these parts. If there’s anything I can assist your account with, don’t hesitate to PM me. 

Cheers to you both and to @Sabrefan1 for being a solid dude, as always. 

i don't know how to transfer or collect old settings on this new forum.

1 hour ago, Sabrefan1 said:

i would but don't know how to move stuff.

12 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

You’re all set up Sir. Check your profile. 

thank you lad, your a prince among men. i miss my grandson who always helped me out on computer things. he lives in burnaby now and works in new westminster.. he is 29 now. thanks again kind sir.

• Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2023 at 5:40 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Anything for you Joe. 

@-dlc- @Ribs

I am in Joe's boat as well. You fixed my Boudrias which was much appreciated. The stats escape me. 

1 hour ago, Boudrias said:

I am in Joe's boat as well. You fixed my Boudrias which was much appreciated. The stats escape me. 

On 9/28/2023 at 6:25 AM, smithers joe said:

thank you lad, your a prince among men. i miss my grandson who always helped me out on computer things. he lives in burnaby now and works in new westminster.. he is 29 now. thanks again kind sir.

I hope all is well Joe. My grandson is 8 and when I go to his house ( 100 km away ) I have to go down into the basement and play shinny. Of course I get the big net and he gets the little one. We have use the foam puck because Dad gets mad if the gyprock gets holes in it. I admit his wrister is getting pretty good. While we are driving home my wife says our grandson came upstairs after the game and told her that Papa's game was slipping. That's it! I am going JT Miller all over that boy next game! Some 'gentle boardwork can't hurt. At least I won't have to bulk up. 🙂 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1