Connor Lockhart

Karma-Kazi44

22 minutes ago, Karma-Kazi44 said:

Haven’t seen a thread about him. Is Connor still a canuck prospect? 

saw a video of a fight involving him with the Pete’s and made me wonder what happened to him.  

Rights expired this past June (and he wasn’t signed), so no, he’s no longer Canucks property.

He’d now be a free agent as a rights expired, unsigned draft pick, who has aged out of future NHL drafts.

Edited by SISMIM

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, Alflives said:

Nope. We let him walk because he’s a loser. 

No details on possible charges or timelines for it either. While there has been a lot of prior incident misconduct coming to light lately, we can’t speculate on what it was or when. Plus, he’s no longer affiliated with us.

This player’s thread should probably be moved to the alumni thread for that matter. Doesn’t mean it won’t be discussed and followed - just a matter of housekeeping.  

5 hours ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

This player’s thread should probably be moved to the alumni thread for that matter.

That would be the wrong thread to move it to as he never was signed by the Canucks . I would suggest moving it to general hockey discussion.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

57 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

lol benning loves drafting and trading for players with questionable behavior conducts.. virtanen leipsic and now lockhart

Virtanen was cleared. He parted ways the moment something came up and same Lipstick. Are you expecting 24hr surveillance on these kids or something? Kinda creepy that you expect Benning to know every little detail about these kids daily activities.

4 hours ago, AnthonyG said:

Virtanen was cleared. He parted ways the moment something came up and same Lipstick. Are you expecting 24hr surveillance on these kids or something? Kinda creepy that you expect Benning to know every little detail about these kids daily activities.

If my memory serves Virtanen talked about his off season training in an interview. He said the Canucks gave the players a workout regime and diet suggestions. What surprised me was that Virtanen said he did not hear from the Canucks until camp was starting. Contrast that with Tocchet who  went around in the summer and met with each player.  

17 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

If my memory serves Virtanen talked about his off season training in an interview. He said the Canucks gave the players a workout regime and diet suggestions. What surprised me was that Virtanen said he did not hear from the Canucks until camp was starting. Contrast that with Tocchet who  went around in the summer and met with each player.  

thats also a coach vs a gm and a coach is there to coach you to become the best professional athlete you can be and get to know his players. Also thats a prospect vs a roster player.

46 minutes ago, Kootenay Gold said:

@-AJ- Shouldn't this thread be moved to general hockey discussion? He wasn't signed so he is no longer a prospect.

Moved to alumni. Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1