[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs San Jose Sharks, Nov 2 7:30 PDT, SAP Center ...

Rocket-68

Who had or has the greatest hair in NHL History  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Simply the Best Hair in Hockey

• Are you kidding me - The Flow BB6
    • When flying down the wing, the Flower LaFleur
    • Like come on!!!!! Jaromir "Mr. Mullet" Jagr for the win!
    • Bobby Clarke with the added bonus of no teeth
    • Mike Ricci who must have been sporting a wig, like b***h please!
    • Al Iafrate who managed to combine a Reverse Friar Tuck with Party in the Back in the same 'doo
    • ... none of the above, I will show you a pic in the comments

This poll is closed to new votes

My Shark hatred has waned now that they are in full rebuild mode. I still mildly dislike them and nothing would be better to see the boys pummel them, say 7-1.

It should be a good opportunity to pad the stats, which could mean that it ends up being a low scoring game. Take the two points and come home to take care of business against the Stars on Saturday.

• Like 2

• Ribs pinned and featured this topic

This one has to be a shit-kicking by us, but we've seen the ugliness many times before when they mail it in and lay an egg....hopefully they're strong enough mentally and mature enough as a team to take it seriously and get the job done. 

I think they are, and they will.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just noticed that the Canucks play 9 of their 15 November games against divisional opponents, including 3 against San Jose. Six of those nine games are home games. By the end of the month we should have a good idea about how this team will stack up for the rest of this season. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mackenzie Blackwood owns a perfect record against the canucks 5-0 with 2 shutouts, goal against under 1.. and a .962 sv%.. this was done while the new jersey was rebuilding too.. hopefully the canucks do some film studying and figure out a way to solve the goalie.. he already took colorado all the way to the shootout with a 51 sv performance.. 

• Huggy Bear 1

2 hours ago, Squirter said:

TLDR these gdts are taking up the entire first page 

What Is Happening Digital Art GIF by Robert Ek

Agreed.  I didn't read either; just skipped past the whole thing.  Appreciate the work though, thanks.

And I had to look it up, but I learned what TLDR means: The Last Defenceman Righty.

Or: The Little Dudes Remain (Gnarliest and Le Beau Visage) still here.

OK, enough BS: Lets Go!

• Like 1

No easy games in the NHL .... well maybe except SJ.   Wow.  Couture out for the season, Meier traded to NJ, EK traded to PIT.   Can you try and tank harder?.   SJ was better when they first joined the league then they are now lol.   Glad we have Tochett on the case.   SJ is the only easy win in our division, hope we come out like it's playing a contender.    We've had teams in the past, that would only show up against the best and let the easy ones beat us ... this team had a little bit of that in it, hope Tochett squeezes all of that out and we run over them.   We should. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Don't want to be the ones who hand them their first win, that'd un-do a lot of the good we've done this season. Really want to see some scoring from our depth guys for a change. Beauvillier, Suter, Lafferty, Garland etc. should really get on the board here and we can have a chance to rest our starts if we get out to an early lead.

4-1 Canucks

• Like 1