Oiler Abuse

Since theres so much oiler abuse (and i love it) in other threads, thought it might be nice to consolidate it all in one convenient location 🥰

I can start

Imagine thinking Garbage bin(nington) is going to solve their problems

https://thehockeynews.com/nhl/edmonton-oilers/latest-news/oilers-interested-in-championship-winning-goalie

• Haha 4

40 minutes ago, soggy said:

Since theres so much oiler abuse (and i love it) in other threads, thought it might be nice to consolidate it all in one convenient location 🥰

I can start

https://thehockeynews.com/nhl/edmonton-oilers/latest-news/oilers-interested-in-championship-winning-goalie

Just imagine the tantrums that pouty little baby would have playing behind the Oiler defense.

• Haha 1

lol sharks won, cup or bust slogan, those guys are way to cocky and think its going to be a cake walk to the cup lol also, i dont know how every GM and coach cant see that they need to unload some players for proper defence and goalies, unless its the owner saying its not aloud, its really obvious lol, but hope they keep it up.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, soggy said:

definitely have good odds of winning the top draft position in the west! 

if they do, good luck signing him after his ELC, untill they cap manage the team and make all positions balanced money wise.

Edited by TNucks1
  • Like 1

Oilers are broken for sure. So much wrong from top to bottom. Looking at the bigger picture, this is the beginning of what could be five to ten years of crap for that franchise. Will all depend on weather or not they have the courage to start a rebuild. They won't, thus this will take a decade to fix.

7 hours ago, soggy said:

I can start

I'm all for its own thread. Mostly because this isn't going away for a long, long time. This isn't any one thing. It is literally everything from Stars, GM, coach, depth, defense, goaltending, shinny hockey style. It's literally everything. I predict a decade of nothing with that franchise. It's bad.......but oh, so good. Lol.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

56 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

They couldn't beat the sharks...........  something is CLEARLY wrong there.

It's how they lost too. Typical "we outshot them". McD is predictable and Drais refuses to battle in his own zone. Did you see that one goal with the Drais backcheck?! This is absolutely dumpster fire time. 

Edited by Rekker
  • Like 1