[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Leafs, Scotiabank Arean, Nov 11, 4PM PST - Bring your Leaf Blower to the Game Game

Rocket-68

What is the biggest surprise of the year so far?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. What is the biggest surprise of the year so far?

• Surprise? No surprise here, stunned the Canucks charged out of the gates to 10-2-1
    • Tyler "Da Chaos Giraffe" Meyers hasn't been relegated to the ECHL and in fact is punching above his weight so much, he will have positive value at the TDL if he keeps this up
    • Edmonton "Stanley Cup Contenders" Coilers laid a steaming one on the ice on opening night and have been going down hill since
    • Boeser is #2 in Goal Scoring Behind only Matthews
    • Three Canucks are in the top 10 Points Leaders
    • ... Bah! NONE OF THE ABOVE, see my comment below.

4 minutes ago, YourHuckleberry said:

I think they’re hesitant to step up because our forwards are getting beat back down the ice. Without back checking forwards angling the Leafs to one side of the ice and providing insurance if our defence steps up and gets beat, they’re giving up our blue line. That back pressure has been a strength this year but I think they’re struggling with the speed of the Leafs.

Definitely part of it. The rotations are poor the forwards aren't supporting well enough but we are basically going to be forced to have the defense push here. 

2 minutes ago, Psycho_Path said:

He was pushed into the net by Bertuzzi. Refs haven't been calling any of the interference this game.

Fair reffing isn't possible with humans. We need AI to take over..reffing that is...and umpiring while we're at it..hell how about replacing our prime minister with AI...hmm.

Just now, Dude said:

I agree about Petterson.I cannot remember the last time he took this team on his back.he just really seems to be floating a lot of shifts the last 3 games.Come on Petey,make me look wrong in the 3rd.

He's going to wear out the carpet leading to RT's office, apologizing.  😆