[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Leafs, Scotiabank Arean, Nov 11, 4PM PST - Bring your Leaf Blower to the Game Game

Rocket-68

What is the biggest surprise of the year so far?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. What is the biggest surprise of the year so far?

• Surprise? No surprise here, stunned the Canucks charged out of the gates to 10-2-1
    • Tyler "Da Chaos Giraffe" Meyers hasn't been relegated to the ECHL and in fact is punching above his weight so much, he will have positive value at the TDL if he keeps this up
    • Edmonton "Stanley Cup Contenders" Coilers laid a steaming one on the ice on opening night and have been going down hill since
    • Boeser is #2 in Goal Scoring Behind only Matthews
    • Three Canucks are in the top 10 Points Leaders
    • ... Bah! NONE OF THE ABOVE, see my comment below.

Just now, MikeyD said:

Honest question...

You do realize this is a Canucks forum right? A forum dedicated to talking about the team? 

Uhh yeah. I also know canuck fans from my generation have been fans of NHL in general. Sorry I watch more hockey than Canucks lol 

I’ve always never been fan of fans crying around over a loss which is 3rd of season. (Haven’t lost yet) 

Just now, Rip The Mesh said:

What a stinker. And, yah know; it's not just two or three players, it the whole shootin match.  Lets not make this a trend. 

And the worst of it is; It's the stinkin leaves.😡

That’s the clincher right there. Had to be the leafs. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Googlie said:

What exactly did you tell us?

That we were lucky to beat the Sens and we wouldn’t get away with playing so poorly against Toronto. That and how the eastern media was just itching for this to say Toronto is Canada’s best hope and we have fallen back to Earth.