CFFGML - 2023-24

Zack Kassian Announces His Retirement From the NHL

https://www.nhl.com/news/zack-kassian-retires-from-nhl

Washington Capitals long-time power forward Zack Kassian has officially announced his retirement from the NFL.

Zack competed for the Washington Capitals throughout his entire 12 season NHL career.

He battled personal demons but always came through on the other side with a determination and enthusiasm that was foundational for the Capitals organization.

We are very proud of him for his achievements and for being an exemplary teammate throughout his entire career.

Congratulations Zack.

We wish you the best in retirement, but you will forever be part of the Washington Capitals family.

@canuck2xtreme please remove from my cap sheet. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, da.moose said:

Zack Kassian Announces His Retirement From the NHL

https://www.nhl.com/news/zack-kassian-retires-from-nhl

Washington Capitals long-time power forward Zack Kassian has officially announced his retirement from the NFL.

Zack competed for the Washington Capitals throughout his entire 12 season NHL career.

He battled personal demons but always came through on the other side with a determination and enthusiasm that was foundational for the Capitals organization.

We are very proud of him for his achievements and for being an exemplary teammate throughout his entire career.

Congratulations Zack.

We wish you the best in retirement, but you will forever be part of the Washington Capitals family.

@canuck2xtreme please remove from my cap sheet. 

image.jpeg.fd440793d3a9c8a88d2706ef4b3a7ec5.jpeg

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Miss Korea said:

@canuck2xtreme please confirm whoever this "Colin Murphy" of the Toronto Maple Leafs is on my Flyers team.

It should be "Connor Murphy", currently playing for Chicago.  So far I have zero points from him - not sure if that is right or wrong.

Trust me when I say nothing to worry about. Updating is very frequent and while we go long stretches of current updating some times there is lag time due to this being volunteer work by people with jobs and families. 

That said, you can rest assured that every post is checked, time stamped in this thread when updating. Colin was an error, it should read Connor and he has around 25-ish pool points right now from when you signed him. When this is resolved you will see those points. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1