Proposal - Vancouver and Buffalo

Ok, just a heads up, I suck at these proposals, so buyer beware 😆

Anyways, huge fan of Alex Tuch, would love to see him in a Canucks jersey one day, reminds me a little of Bertuzzi as he is strong on the puck and has a great shot.

Scored his 5th goal tonight, definitely not on a pace as good as he was last year, but 30 goals seems possible.

Would something like Garland and Raty or Garland and Hogz do the trick, or would Buffalo want much more?

His size and strength would be the bomb in the lineup.

Go easy on me boys, I suck at these but am curious what people think would entice Buffalo, what would be a realistic trade without dealing Kuz, Boeser, EP, Miller, Demko, Hughes.

Edited by VanCanFan
  • Haha 1

He is a big time player for BUF-a key get they are leaning on to turn things around.  Almost a PPG and has a M-NTC for a few more years….so he’s likely not headed anywhere. 

Ignoring that, price wise he would be very expensive. 

• Cheers 1

lol tuch literally was born 2hrs away from buffalo he ain't moving, garland is a massive downgrade for buffalo.. they already have a midget in benson for a winger.. they ain't gonna add a 2nd midget.. buffalo is also loaded in prospect raty and hogz wouldn't even move the needle in buffalo

• Cheers 1

You have not been following the Buffalo Sabres at all.  Alex Tuch is their premier 1st line winger.  Ever since a brief injury ten days ago he is starting to heat up and look like he did last year.  He scored his fourth goal in three games.  There is zero reason to think he can't score 40 goals and 80 points like he did last year.  Oh, and he earns LESS than Garland.

This is not someone you can trade for by giving him overpaid scraps.  Imagine if someone offered a trade for J.T. Miller and put up their... overpaid 3rd line player and a young dude on their 4th line.  Would you take it?

Want to know the actual price for someone like Tuch?  You start by offering up Kuzmenko and a 1st round pick.  Buffalo has zero interest in giving up their star winger and will make you pay dearly for trying such a move.

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, VanCanFan said:

Ok, just a heads up, I suck at these proposals, so buyer beware 😆

Anyways, huge fan of Alex Tuch, would love to see him in a Canucks jersey one day, reminds me a little of Bertuzzi as he is strong on the puck and has a great shot.

Scored his 5th goal tonight, definitely not on a pace as good as he was last year, but 30 goals seems possible.

Would something like Garland and Raty or Garland and Hogz do the trick, or would Buffalo want much more?

His size and strength would be the bomb in the lineup.

Go easy on me boys, I suck at these but am curious what people think would entice Buffalo, what would be a realistic trade without dealing Kuz, Boeser, EP, Miller, Demko, Hughes.

It's a good deal for Vancouver but Buffalo gets screwed big time here, lol.  

Buffalo laughs, thanks Vancouver for the comedic relief, farts in the receiver, and hangs up the phone.  

• Haha 1