[GDT] Vancouver @ Seattle. Friday, November 24th, 7pt/10et. SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

• Chickenspear changed the title to [GDT] Vancouver @ Seattle. Friday, November 24th, 7pt/10et. SNP, SN650.
  • Jess pinned and featured this topic

Not playing well, Petey has a groin injury but Miller and Hughes still look all-world, Demko looking fairly average lately. Lost 3 out of 4 and had some horrendous travel of late with a bunch of packed in back-to-backs whereas other teams haven't even had one yet.

Just got to stay afloat during this tough time and not deep dive in the standings, and we have to collect 3 out of these next 4 points at a minimum. Last game against Seattle was tight, we should be able to win these two games but it'll be hard with an invisible top line when they have so much depth.

Maybe time for a goalie controversy and get DeSmith out there for this one, he steals it and we have some chatter to go on.

2-0 Canucks

7 hours ago, Goalie29 said:

Not a very travel friendly road trip...

image.png.ebefeac74708f751c800fb725d076983.png

Not terrible. Denver to Seattle is what 3 hours at most. To SJ not much dif. I thought the Avs game was a solid effort by the Canucks. No reason they cannot win both these games. Seattle will be the toughest as the Krach have been playing better hockey. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

2 hours ago, Boudrias said:

Not terrible. Denver to Seattle is what 3 hours at most. To SJ not much dif. I thought the Avs game was a solid effort by the Canucks. No reason they cannot win both these games. Seattle will be the toughest as the Krach have been playing better hockey. 

It just seems goofy to go to Denver to come all the way back to Seattle, then south again to SJ.  I get that there are building availabilities and such, and flying makes it fairly easy, but this would have made more sense as a circle route.

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I keep hearing people referring t an "easy schedule" to dismiss our wins.

Avs haven't yet HAD a back to back in their schedule....Canucks are on their 3rd (with travel).

Don't just look at "who" they play....look at where and when. It matters.

Our schedule is always one of the toughest if you factor travel in....just how it is. But I'm sick of the talk of "easy" wins. Also that teams touted as great and contenders have their blow out losses overlooked.

Love this team.

/rant

At least they are in the same time zone.

14 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I'm sick of the talk

Yeah, drop the puck already.

Time to walk the Toch.

(Mornin' Guv, thanks for straightening that 'easy wins' stuff out for the little ones.)

GO CANUCKS GO!

MILLSY GONNA RACK 'EM UP!

Both points and squids.

Hatty, a couple apples, and a heap of calamari!

Edited by Goal_thecup
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I keep hearing people referring t an "easy schedule" to dismiss our wins.

Avs haven't yet HAD a back to back in their schedule....Canucks are on their 3rd (with travel).

Don't just look at "who" they play....look at where and when. It matters.

Our schedule is always one of the toughest if you factor travel in....just how it is. But I'm sick of the talk of "easy" wins. Also that teams touted as great and contenders have their blow out losses overlooked.

Love this team.

/rant

People will do anything to try and tear down this team 

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1