[GDT] Vancouver vs. Anaheim. Tuesday, November 28th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena. SNP, SN650 - The 'We did a thing!' Edition.

Chickenspear

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

If this is another SJ Debacle then I’m going to be livid. 

Also, if giraffe giraffe’s, then I’ll not spare him all my gifs. 

I predict tonight the Chaos Giraffe will be 

giraffe+(1).gif

Otherwise this will be post game review of the Giraffe's game by the coaching staff.

41df4f17775bf9d285370f091a50fc74.gif

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, stawns said:

As someone who took on that role through junior, and enjoyed it very much and was quite good at it, my personal opinion is that a "deterrent" doesn't really deter anything, it just provides some entertainment value.

That's not to say I didn't enjoy exacting a little revenge or that my teammates didn't appreciate it it, but it never prevented anything from happening really.  And given the severe head trauma most of these guys suffered in their career, it's probably best that it's left to history.  Truthfully, the league is a far better deterrent than a player ever was anyway.

I was the toughest guy in Pee Wee.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

If PA can get Bedard from Chicago I'll insist on building a 60' tall statue.

Goodbye Willander, Lekkerimaki, Raty and a couple 1st rounders at a minimum. I doubt they'd do something like Pettersson straight up. Lol. Although I'd do it in a heartbeat. Bedard is like 4 inches shorter and 10 pounds heavier already. Dude is probably already tougher on his skates than the Alien.

1 minute ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Goodbye Willander, Lekkerimaki, Raty and a couple 1st rounders at a minimum. I doubt they'd do something like Pettersson straight up. Lol. Although I'd do it in a heartbeat. Bedard is like 4 inches shorter and 10 pounds heavier already. Dude is probably already tougher on his skates than the Alien.

I was hoping for Petey and our 1st. Oh well. We can wait what 8 years?