[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames, Where: Scotiabank Saddledome (aka 2 Points for 'Nucks Arena), When: 7PM PST Dec 2 - The Twin Giraffes & Welcome to Vancouver Z Game

Rocket-68

Well Well Well ... we have (another) trade  

61 members have voted

1. 1. With $2.8M Current (and TDL) Cap Space, what should the Canucks Do?

• Nothing!! I am pissed they did anything, should have kept the cap space intact for the TDL
    • We got Zeke, keep the team intact as is, ride out the storm as we too far away from a true contender yet so let the chips fall where they may. Cap for Summer is GOLD
    • Zack is great, but need to upgrade the D one more time - Columbus is still shopping D
    • Nothing until one of Garland or Kuz moved for more Cap then get another top 4 D (RHD one this time)
    • Addition by subtraction, Chaos Giraffe STILL needs to go then wait for deals to come to the Canucks
    • ... none of the above, but we need to make moves ASAP, see my comments

5 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I hope Zad has a Gordie Howe hat trick against his old team.

Show'em what we got.

Go Nucks!

I just hope for a win! Another loss in HNIC and to a team trending up towards you could be a huge downward slide. Thinking we have hit our ceiling. So its either stay put and be happy 3rd in the pacific, or move down.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Singing Chef said:

Thanks for putting together this GDT - it's appreciated.  One amendment - it's not being contested at "Da Garage" - it's being played in Calgary.  Otherwise, great job - thanks. 

AKA "Da 2 points for van"

• Haha 1

• Rocket-68 changed the title to [GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames, Where: Scotiabank Saddledome, When: 7PM PST - The Twin Giraffes & Welcome to Vancouver Z Game
  • Rocket-68 changed the title to [GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames, Where: Scotiabank Saddledome (aka 2 Points for 'Nucks Arena), When: 7PM PST - The Twin Giraffes & Welcome to Vancouver Z Game
37 minutes ago, Vancan said:

AKA "Da 2 points for van"

I had to add this to the title, thank you.

GO CANUCKS GO! WIN YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARDS!

Edited by Rocket-68

7 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Yes of course, that is why Zack stayed in Clagary. Thank you for caching that, I am about 5 beers into what will be a long night as I was making this thread ...  steadying the nerves before piloting the Westjet flught to Maui this evening.

Have fun in Maui - 5 beers or more always helps one to fly high !!!  Cheers.

Divisional matchup 

Need to get those 2 pts back after losing to flames last time. 

Big Z revenge game.  Let's hope he has a good one. 

JT and EP line need to play better. 

My guess Demko goes back in. 

• Cheers 1