Rate the last tv show you’ve been watching

Bllewellyn

chucky 10/10

its how reboots should be. brad dourif still has this icon chucky voice and laugh. it's definitely a lot more comedy, mixed with horror, but done right that doesn't tarnish the legacy of the character, since the original creator is hands on with the show

if you've watched all of the chucky movies, the show has characters from the movies returning for the show. definitely a hidden gem

On 10/7/2023 at 3:42 AM, Twilight Sparkle said:

chucky 10/10

its how reboots should be. brad dourif still has this icon chucky voice and laugh. it's definitely a lot more comedy, mixed with horror, but done right that doesn't tarnish the legacy of the character, since the original creator is hands on with the show

if you've watched all of the chucky movies, the show has characters from the movies returning for the show. definitely a hidden gem

Im thinking of giving this another shot. Watched Chils play yesterday. Forgot how good. 

This week on the Golden Bachelor concluded with another round of intense moments! The rose ceremony and like always, was a oh gosh oh god moment! 

This week, out of a scale of 1-10, I give it an 11 due to the oh gosh oh god rose ceremony!

Stay tuned to home town visits next week where Gerry meets the family! Now as we all know, that is bound to make an impact, and, of course - interesting! 

• 4 weeks later...

Beacon 23

it’s a space show set in the future. it reminds me a lot of the expanse . If you like the expanse you probably like this so far, I have more questions than answers. I find it confusing yet intriguing.

not sure what to give it out of 10 maybe at seven I may have to rewatch some episodes to figure it out….. it definitely reminds me of the expanse tv show 

Edited by Bllewellyn

2 hours ago, Bllewellyn said:

Beacon 23

it’s a space show set in the future. it reminds me a lot of the expanse . If you like the expanse you probably like this so far, I have more questions than answers. I find it confusing yet intriguing.

not sure what to give it out of 10 maybe at seven I may have to rewatch some episodes to figure it out….. it definitely reminds me of the expanse tv show 

High praise, indeed.  And it has Lena Headey (Game of Thrones) in it! 

But it seems it's not yet available in Canada?   

On 12/4/2023 at 10:18 PM, UnkNuk said:

High praise, indeed.  And it has Lena Headey (Game of Thrones) in it! 

But it seems it's not yet available in Canada?   

I live in Canada and have been streaming it but I guess maybe it’s part of my American package or something.