[Trade] Chicago Blackhawks acquire Rem Pitlick from the Pittsburgh Penguins for a conditional seventh round pick (CHI also claims F Zach Sanford off waivers)

Do we have any expandable tweeners left or was Studnicka the last one? Maybe Di Giuseppe for a 4th? How about Myers...

Myers + Di Giuseppe for Connor Murphy 😜

Edited by Diamonds

19 minutes ago, MJDDawg said:

This gives the Hawks an opportunity to tank again, this time for Macklin. 

Bloody Hell. 🥺

Isn't there a new rule you can't get the top pick in back to back drafts? 

30 minutes ago, Diamonds said:

Do we have any expandable tweeners left or was Studnicka the last one? Maybe Di Giuseppe for a 4th? How about Myers...

Myers + Di Giuseppe for Connor Murphy 😜

They'll just wait for someone to go on waivers and claim him.  They get first dibs after all.

22 minutes ago, MJDDawg said:

This gives the Hawks an opportunity to tank again, this time for Macklin. 

Bloody Hell. 🥺

In fairness to them, this season has definitely gone the way they envisioned it.  Minnesota's another team that's been gutted with injuries.

2 minutes ago, Fen1010 said:

Isn't there a new rule you can't get the top pick in back to back drafts? 

no

Talk about a team in need of warm bodies. Maybe this is karma circling back, they covered up a sexual abuse scandal, got penalized, then got it all back when they drafted Bederd, if I remember correctly it was a $2 million fine made back in minutes. Karma is a bitch.

7 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Talk about a team in need of warm bodies. Maybe this is karma circling back, they covered up a sexual abuse scandal, got penalized, then got it all back when they drafted Bederd, if I remember correctly it was a $2 million fine made back in minutes. Karma is a bitch.

Funny how covering up the sexual assault of a young man is a little fine for one of the richest organizations in hockey but not reading a NTC properly is a first round pick.

As far as I'm concerned the NHL should have taken Chicago's next 3 firsts (or even ban them from the top 10). But they couldn't do that to one of their darlings.

44 minutes ago, Coryberg said:

Funny how covering up the sexual assault of a young man is a little fine for one of the richest organizations in hockey but not reading a NTC properly is a first round pick.

As far as I'm concerned the NHL should have taken Chicago's next 3 firsts (or even ban them from the top 10). But they couldn't do that to one of their darlings.

I absolutely agree!!! Fine the team $2 million then let them win a draft lottery and make it back in minutes. If you really want to penalize a team, you stick it up their ass and turn it sideways!!!!! But no. That will never happen to an original 6 team. If it was the Canucks, we would have lost our 1st rounders for 10 fuckin years or more.

1 hour ago, gwarrior said:

Karma doesn't/shouldn't look like this:

image.png.558213e094ab416e88d35d84914c6190.png

RIP Rocky.  We're not gonna talk about him anymore - "we're moving forward".

15 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

Karma doesn't/shouldn't look like this:

image.png.558213e094ab416e88d35d84914c6190.png

RIP Rocky.  We're not gonna talk about him anymore - "we're moving forward".

You've got me there. Karma should NEVER look like that. They should go into the shitter, and never come back......... but clearly that will never happen.

12 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

You've got me there. Karma should NEVER look like that. They should go into the shitter, and never come back......... but clearly that will never happen.

Here's what's gonna happen....

image.png.aa1b483ef15b089f98c12c18e040a3d8.png

2 hours ago, Miss Korea said:

Here's what's gonna happen....

image.png.aa1b483ef15b089f98c12c18e040a3d8.png

If that happens, and I hope it doesn't, I'll give up in my faith in humanity and that's hanging by a tread as it is.