The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

2 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

It is my understanding that Ukrainian commanders don’t plan to attack Tokmak head on but rather encircle it and let the garrison surrender or starve to death.

That makes a lot of sense to me. Even if we talk historically about wars, it's a common practice.

• ThereItIs 1

43 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

As the Joker says. "We will see how loyal a hungry dog, really is..."

Not only that, but imagine the insurrectionists within Tokmak during all of this. It's not like the Russians within Tokmak would be safe even.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Lock said:

That makes a lot of sense to me. Even if we talk historically about wars, it's a common practice.

To give an even deeper historical context the siege of Sevastopol, The Crimea/ Ukraine, in 1854 through 1855 was a fore taste of the trench warfare of the American civil war and WW 1.

Warfare changed forever after that siege.

3 hours ago, Dankmemes187 said:

question to the mods? will there be an adult discussion room? this time i would accept the invite, just so if i have to get something controversial off my chest (i hope not) i can be in a designated area

As long as it doesn’t break any site rules and is on topic, post it here. 

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

Sounds like workers is just another word for troops. 

I know very little about what goes on inside NK but they seem like the type that would require all able bodied to have basic military training. In that case bodies are bodies to them.

Edit-typo

Edited by producepusher