The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

The events around Andriivka are even more devastating for the Russian army than anticipated.

According to the Ukrainian 3rd Separate Assault Brigade the village was completely surrounded, killing command staff of Russian 72nd Separate Motor Rifle Brigade and trapping some parts of the brigade. During the entire battle, large portions of the army unit were destroyed or captured, effectively destroying the entire Russian 72nd Separate Motor Rifle Brigade.

The destruction of this Russian army unit rips a hole in the Russian defenses south of Bakhmut and further complicates the situation for the Russian army which already has sent large reserves to the Zaporizhzhia Front, exposing other frontlines such as this one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

@RomanPer

.. any idea what is going on here?

Oil Companies perhaps not receiving RUZ MOD protection?

To add to my post :

(from within the thread)

Putin allowed the development of over two dozen  private military companies & dozens more at the local level. As I have said for over a year: This was Putin’s greatest domestic error, ceding the monopoly on violence, that will destabilize his regime:

Today, one of these groups seized the territory of the Dulysma oil company in the Irkutsk region.

Video from the scene shows the guards shooting in the air and laying company employees on the ground.

There will be more and more of these guys with machine guns, riding around Russia, and more and more issues in Russia will be resolved in this way.

7 minutes ago, Boudria said:

Nice to see some familiar names. I have pretty much quit the Canucks site. Didn't like being played and that is what was happening. 

I get my Canuck news from Canuck Army.

Still following the Ukraine war very closely on Warthog and Denys sites. I am hoping the UAF can breakout towards Tokmak within the next two weeks. I still think there is much closer co-operation between NATO brass and the UAF than we know.  

WB!

7 hours ago, Theogrook said:

Ok I gotta ask buddy.. it just used to be P on the end, now Per.  Is that your first name?  I only ask because that’s a very Dane name 🙂. Only ever heard it in my family

Oh, right, i forgot that it was only P at the end lol. “Per” is the first 3 letters of my very long (13 letters) last name lol. I mixed up my poker sites nick when signing up here, oops lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Oh, right, i forgot that it was only P at the end lol. “Per” is the first 3 letters of my very long (13 letters) last name lol. I mixed up my poker sites nick when signing up here, oops lol.

Aaahh I ge that!! Still waiting to hear my first Per other than my father!! The way to pronounce it is more like Pear.. but the Canadians butchered it to be like.. per vert lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Boudria said:

Nice to see some familiar names. I have pretty much quit the Canucks site. Didn't like being played and that is what was happening. 

I get my Canuck news from Canuck Army.

Still following the Ukraine war very closely on Warthog and Denys sites. I am hoping the UAF can breakout towards Tokmak within the next two weeks. I still think there is much closer co-operation between NATO brass and the UAF than we know.  

I was wondering what happened to you.  

Glad to see you here. 

Ukraine is moving closer to eradicating the Orcs day by day. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

3 hours ago, RomanPer said:

“Roman” is my first name 😀

I apologised to you in the old thread and I so again.

I also apologised to anyone else I had offended.

I am a Pitbull when it comes to standing up for what I believe in, freedom and justice for everyone. 

As those who know me well it's never personal, even with people who have directly hurt/ deride me.

I don't hold on to negative emotions.

I hope we can get off to a new start, however that's up to you.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Ilunga said:

I apologised to you in the old thread and I so again.

I also apologised to anyone else I had offended.

I am a Pitbull when it comes to standing up for what I believe in, freedom and justice for everyone. 

As those who know me well it's never personal, even with people who have directly hurt/ deride me.

I don't hold on to negative emotions.

I hope we can get off to a new start, however that's up to you.

Your toilets swirl the wrong way and that's weird and foreign and that means you're weird and different and that's wrong cuz that's Murica

Let's fight!

(am I doing the trolling thing right or?)

😝

• Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1