What should the Canucks playoff powerplay/intro music be?

New q - what should the canucks playoff powerplay and/or intro song be?

------

Original q - ANSWERED

Anyone know the title of the song/music they play just before the powerplay? 

It is electronic, no lyrics. I think its the same as the caps but I can't find it.

It is not the damn trumpet one.

------

Edited by OldFaithfulcap
c

4 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Yeah, a real instrument ruins it. I just like noises.

saxaboom is a fine track, just was so over that narco song last year. Tsunami should go away after this season too but i like its layered beats at present.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

1 min into the track for anyone interested.

Wow, do they actually call that music now? lol A band that plays zero instruments ... perfect for today's scene 🤣 hilarious. Can't say I've ver noticed although it kind of sounds vaguely familiar. 

• Cheers 1

6 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

🥸

Where are the naked ladies, getting chased around by Benny Hill, laughing gleefully ?  If we are going there - let's go full monty! 

Edited by IBatch
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gawdzukes said:

Wow, do they actually call that music now? lol A band that plays zero instruments ... perfect for today's scene 🤣 hilarious. Can't say I've ver noticed although it kind of sounds vaguely familiar. 

Break out the Molly, glitter up yer face and flash yer lightsticks! This is the non descript crap ya' hear more and more at hockey games. It's danceable junk for the modern youth.

It's ultra drivel of the highest magnitude. A beat with electronic sound affects. Jeez. What crap!

• Cheers 1

Since NewbieCanuckFan has already hijacked yer thread. I figure I'll do my bit too..............

It might be crap to some, but to most, it's actually music. It can even be used for when the team enters the ice; the opening song as it were. 

Feel free to critique. 

Go Canucks Go!!!!!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Rob Eh said:

Maybe they could use this one.

I've not heard of this artist. Catchy tune.

I'm trying to decide if this is an 80s, 90s or a newer vid made to look retro. I could research, but you can tell me.

• Like 1

• OldFaithfulcap changed the title to What should the Canucks powerplay/intro music be?
13 minutes ago, Sativika said:

I've not heard of this artist. Catchy tune.

I'm trying to decide if this is an 80s, 90s or a newer vid made to look retro. I could research, but you can tell me.

I don't know much about Sonny J either, they said Liverpools finest on that track. He was on the Verve Christmas remixes album, that's all i know.

• OldFaithfulcap changed the title to What should the Canucks playoff powerplay/intro music be?
8 hours ago, Rob Eh said:

I don't know much about Sonny J either, they said Liverpools finest on that track. He was on the Verve Christmas remixes album, that's all i know.

Well I got off my keister and Googled. Dude's apparently a Brit version of Fatboy Slim. Same genre. So it's a newer artist not well known in North America. Cool retro look and vibe with that video for sure. Fooled me!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1