★[GDT] Canucks vs CBJ • Jan 27, 2024

• -dlc- pinned and featured this topic

Let's go into this break on a high. 

That Blues game left a bad taste in my mouth for a few reasons. Love that we tied it up in the last minute of play so that helped. But a good win tonight would be great.

Also....LOVE the lunar NY jerseys. I really wanted one last year (year of the rabbit)....they're too pricey and out of my range but they're so sharp.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 3

May the boys show the best of their hockey talents tonight against the Bluejackets. Play a hard-nosed, disciplined game. Please no injuries and a win to close out the month.

The only thing I worry about is what are we going to do without Canuck hockey for the next week. Cheers!

• Confused 1
  • Cheers 4

RT has had Petey penned up for 3 days on a raw meat diet. Pres Davidson won't make it back to YVR in one piece. A night for the hounds to be unshackled! Watch out CBJ your in the cross hairs. The boys are in a pre holiday mood. 6 - 1 Canucks.  

• Cheers 2

36 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Imagine with a better goalie and sharper defense. 

we're better now, IMO,,,🤠

Garrett sounds so young

I miss that guy

I would love for him to make some guest appearances 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, EP Phone Home said:

My gf was walking to get some groceries yesterday and bumped into one of the hero’s of the city. Shirt matches his IG post. Of course I was at work when this happened. He’s been busy with his family in town.

Should be nice for them to spend time coming up before the allstar game. 

DC624DAD-54BB-4E6D-84B5-66E4081B91BD.jpeg

4C877D1A-B45F-4D17-AD47-3220E691A93F.jpeg

Petey has a Charlton Heston look about him. Petey will lead us to the Promised Land! 
image.thumb.jpeg.ee5e6d13e7626de0d8154933e1006113.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1