How long before heads are on the chopping block in Columbus?

What a clown show of an organization that is. Columbus is reportedly a cool city (despite, Ohio...) and they have a loud & passionate fan base, so the appeal to play there actually makes plenty of sense. It's just the psychopaths at the helm who are running the show, however. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

I'd love them to fire jarmo as the next gm could move guys for picks. I like sillinger's game for us and he's a low hit this season and rfa. 

Maybe some idiot gm would trade us fantili..ha they'd have to hire milbury or keenan.

Edited by OldFaithfulcap
c
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

I'd love them to fire jarmo as the next gm could move guys for picks. I like sillinger's game for us and he's a low hit this season and rfa. 

Maybe some idiot gm would trade us fantili..ha they'd have to hire milbury or keenan.

Is Sillinger a top six guy? Good enough to play on Petey’s wing? 

30 minutes ago, HKSR said:

PA/JR should circle them like vultures... there's a fair amount of quality young players in that system.

They wouldn't be alone if they are, but I have a hard time seeing CBJ moving out top young players like Jirick, Johnson, Sillinger, or Fantilli. Not unless they're getting another top young player back at least. 

I think Johnson or Sillinger would be the more likely to be moved of the bunch, if only because of how Fantilli has stepped in. 

They're on pace for another lottery pick though, it's hard to say what could shake loose if they were to nab Celebrini. 

1 hour ago, HKSR said:

PA/JR should circle them like vultures... there's a fair amount of quality young players in that system.

David Jiricek and Kent Johnson please.

Allvin should be calling Jarmo and annoying the fuck out of him on a daily basis until he gives us both of those players for Phil DiGiuseppe and a 6th round pick...

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Allvin should be calling Jarmo and annoying the fuck out of him on a daily basis until he gives us both of those players for Phil DiGiuseppe and a 6th round pick...

Only if they also add a 7th or futures lol

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

54 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Sooner would be better imo, but who to hire is the question 

Agreed, but there are often more candidates available in the offseason.  That's all I am basing my prediction off of.

1 hour ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Gillis would be stupid enough to do it.

33 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

i'm sure the ownership already went to the management group and told them they are not allowed to make any trade without his approval.. outside of roslovic there's no player on columbus that are in immediately need to move coz everyone is an rfa until new management and coaching staff evaluates the team

• Cheers 1