[REPORT] KINGS FIRE MCLELLAN

Crazy. We've had a team go from 1st to barely making the playoffs and another from the basement to one of the best in the league all in one season.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Crap... LAK about to get a coaching bump for the 2nd half.

I don't know know if they have the horses.  Anyway I'd love the canucks to play them in the first round.  I think it would be cathartic to take them out after they dumped us on their first cup run.

• Like 1

Man coaching is a tough gig. The players need to look in the mirror. I hope the Kings make the playoffs  so that they can knock the Oilers back to earth.

Fired because of GM's terrible trade.  PLD is a flaming bag of dog shit on the front step.  Big, strong, talented center that has zero work ethic.  The only coach that will get him to work will be the one to send him to the AHL for a full season.  Unfortunately he makes way to much for any owner to agree to bury that money. What a waste.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, tas said:

who woulda though dubois would turn into such a diva when he was drafted? he had the look of that reliable, stalwart guy. 

yeesh. 

Yep he was my first choice that draft, good player when his head is in it but man is he not worth the headache imo. 

My first ever new topic post and it's not about the Canucks 😂 What a disastrous trade for PLD and the big fat contract they signed him to... 

"LOS ANGELES — The Los Angeles Kings fired coach Todd McLellan on Friday and named Jim Hiller the interim coach for the rest of the season"

Full Article

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/slumping-kings-fire-head-coach-todd-mclellan/