[REPORT] Evgeny Kuznetsov to receive care from NHL/NHLPA Player Assistance Program.

1 hour ago, tas said:

I mean, no offense, but ... shocker?

I shouldn't presume to know what this is about, but taking into account his well-documented affinity for nose clams ...

Well, if you're gonna try to put out your genuine thoughts about him and his 'habits', why don't you just straight up say them instead of hiding behind these kinds of conditional sentences?

It's a good thing that he's seeking help, period. He does have a kid. TBH, not to advocate or promote drug use, doing coke is far more common than it is acknowledged. North America is the biggest consumer of cocaine, last time I checked. As long as there is a market, there will be coke or heroin usage. Addiction is most definitely a part of this discussion, but I'm not intending to elaborate more on it because it's too big of a topic. Kuzy has a kid, as other posters have brought up, so if anything, he should get help for that kid's sake. There's a lot to life than drug addiction.

26 minutes ago, PureQuickness said:

Well, if you're gonna try to put out your genuine thoughts about him and his 'habits', why don't you just straight up say them instead of hiding behind these kinds of conditional sentences?

what's wrong with preemptively acknowledging when I'm being judgmental and presumptuous?