Cheesy Joke Thread

Heretic

A male patient is wheeled into the operating theatre for a heart operation.

The surgeon starts cutting in the abdomen area. The nurse questions this and reminds the surgeon it was a heart surgery operation. The doctor responds by saying everyone knows the way to a mans heart is through his stomach.

Edited by Joe King
  • Haha 3
  • ThereItIs 1

There is a medical distinction between “Guts” and “Balls”.

We've heard colleagues referring to people with “Guts”, or with “Balls”.

Do they, however, know the difference between them?

Here’s the official distinction; straight from the British Medical Journal: Volume 323; page 295.

GUTS - Is arriving home late, after a night out with the lads, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the “Guts” to ask: “Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?”

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the lads, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the bum and having the “Balls” to say: 'You're next, Chubby.'

I trust this clears up any confusion.

Medically speaking, there is no difference in outcome; both are fatal. 

• Haha 3

So, there is a lot of talk about kids identifying as cats or dogs “furries”, they call them.
Imagine if you can, that one of my kids told me they thought they were a cat?

Sitting at the supper table son says: “Dad, I think I’m a cat!

Dad: “No son, you’re a boy! “

My son: “No dad some of my friends at school identify as cats, they call themselves furries, and so do I !! It’s my right and you can’t do anything about it!”

Dad: 🤔 “OK!! “

My son: “Hey, where’s my supper? “

Dad: “Your supper is in the catfood bowl in the corner. Now get off the table you mangy cat!”

My son: “What???”

Dad: hits him with a broom, “get off the table furball!!”

My son in the corner looking bewildered!

Me to my wife : “Is that cat neutered”??

My wife: “I will make an appointment!! “

My son: “What??? “ 😳

Dad: “Your mother and I have decided we don’t want a house cat, so get out to the barn and hunt mice!”

My son: “What???”

Dad: brandishes broom, “NOW, to the barn you stupid cat!!”

My son: “Dad, I think I’m a boy!”

Dad: “I thought so, now sit down and eat your supper!!”

Spay and neuter these animals. Stop them from reproducing. Today’s society has enough fruit loops already.

End of story!🎤drop

Copied from a friend .

• Cheers 2

Irish Confession:

I went into the confessional box after many years of being away from the Catholic Church.
Inside I found a fully equipped bar with Guinness on tap.  On one wall, there was a row of decanters with fine Irish whiskey and Waterford crystal glasses.  On the other wall was a dazzling array of the finest cigars and chocolates When the priest came in, I said to him, "Father, forgive me, for it's been a very long time since I've been to confession, but I must first admit that the confessional box is much more inviting than it used to be."

The priest replied, "You eegit, you're on my side"

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 2

• 2 weeks later...

Mario asks Luigi aay Luigi u likea da fat woman ? … no I no likea da fat woman ! …… Mario asks Luigi aay Luigi  you likea da woman with hairy legs?…..Luigi says no I no like a da woman with a hairy legs ! ……Mario asks Luigi aay Luigi you likea da woman with a moustach? Luigi says no I no likea da woman with a moustach !  Mario says to Luigi then why you fucka my wife ?  

• Haha 3
  • ThereItIs 1

• 2 weeks later...