[Speculation] Wennberg on the move?

Weird, I could have sworn I posted that my guess is Wennberg to the Avs...

Edit:  Oh I did lol... there's 2 threads happening right now:

Edited by HKSR

3 minutes ago, cripplereh said:

Then Alvin swoops in and makes a trade lol.

not this one I don't think, but I wonder if he could convince the Krakheads to retain 1/2 on Shultz? some RHD depth would be good. 

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

not this one I don't think, but I wonder if he could convince the Krakheads to retain 1/2 on Shultz? some RHD depth would be good. 

At this point nothing would surprise me.

Alvin seems so far to have made good moves.

58 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Vegas has Mark Stone on LTIR, so they have the cap space and the assets to get Guentzel.  Stone might come back for the playoffs so they will be loaded for another cup run...

You know, he will...

Luongo rule for Canucks, and legalised cheating for Vegas... sounds about right...

• ThereItIs 1

Perfect target for our 3C instead of Lindholm and probably would have cost a lot less. He's on a 4.5M cap hit and probably could be re-signed for 5M or so. Hard to say what he's worth - probably a player with cap going back + 2nd/decent prospect?

1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Vegas has Mark Stone on LTIR, so they have the cap space and the assets to get Guentzel.  Stone might will come back for the playoffs so they will be loaded for another cup run...

FTFY...

You're right though.  If PIT doesn't have to take any cap back, or retain anything on Guentzel, the deal will be a lot easier to make (and cheaper).  See Zadorov as an example.

• Cheers 1