[Trade] Kuznetzov to Carolina

2 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Low risk acquisition for the Canes at that price when considering cap hit and term, looks like they're finally taking a swing at going for it

Finally.  I've been waiting for them to do something for a couple seasons.  I think they've got a decent chance to come out of the east

Just now, JeremyCuddles said:

Bob McKenzie just told me that after this trade Ovi put us and Toronto on his list of desired teams to be moved to. Pretty crazy huh?

Did you get a call from Gretzky trying to get you to go sign with the Oilers too?

5 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

The big win here is Washington clearing out cap space 

Crosby to Washington to close out career helping Ovi beat Gretzky's record ?

• Wiener 2

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Finally.  I've been waiting for them to do something for a couple seasons.  I think they've got a decent chance to come out of the east

They should have done this last year when they were having a better season

6 minutes ago, stawns said:

As we both argued, that'd have been the smarter approach 

3 minutes ago, aGENT said:

They should have done this last year when they were having a better season

Definitely 

• Cheers 1

Really, the only answer for the Canucks now is to trade for both Crosby and Ovechkin with 75% retained on both.

They get to play together at the end of their career after being rivals for so long!

Ovechkin-Crosby-Miller

Do It Lets Get This Done GIF

Edited by Provost
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Drakrami said:

Hmmm.... Adding Kuznetzov and Guentzel.... They have pretty insane forward depth. Plus a defense corps that's probably the best in the league... Their goaltending is still below average though. 

They just activated Andersson yesterday, they may be okay there too of he can stay healthy 

6 minutes ago, Drakrami said:

Hmmm.... Adding Kuznetzov and Guentzel.... They have pretty insane forward depth. Plus a defense corps that's probably the best in the league... Their goaltending is still below average though. 

Andersen and Kochetkov are pretty solid. Slow starts aside. I'd rather have that tandem than plenty of others in the league. 

47 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Bob McKenzie just told me that after this trade Ovi put us and Toronto on his list of desired teams to be moved to. Pretty crazy huh?

Yeah it's crazy... why would anyone wanna go to TO? :classic_biggrin: