Demko's Worth is Being Proven

Just now, Shift-4 said:

I heard he doesn't score goals.

I heard players tend to feel they can play more offensively if they don't worry about their goalie not being able to make the big saves when needed most.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, coquitlamdave said:

I'll run with this positivity.  Demko can come back soon and we get back to that first month.  That felt good.  Maybe we can beat a playoff team tonight . 

My dream and hope is that Demko returns, Lindholm returns, and we go on a tear like we did earlier this season.  Perfect timing for the playoffs.

• ThereItIs 2

On 4/8/2024 at 2:32 PM, HKSR said:

My dream and hope is that Demko returns, Lindholm returns, and we go on a tear like we did earlier this season.  Perfect timing for the playoffs.

Last night was a good primer. A healthy Demko and recovered/rejuvenated Lindholm on top of that and we're dangerous. 

Edited by Dr. Crossbar
  • Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

3 hours ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Last night was a good primer. A healthy Demko and recovered/rejuvenated Lindholm on top of that and we're dangerous. 

Like our chances. 

• Cheers 1

The one concerning thing is that Demko was eligible to return off of LTIR already.  But the team doesn't play him yet.  Why?   He must still not be 100%.  So what will he be by the Calgary game, which is the last game he'd have to play to get at least 2 games under his belt before the playoffs?  99%?  95% 90%?

On the other side of the coin, IF he is as close to 100% as can get when he returns, I have no doubts he will step right in and be fantastic almost immediately.  Based on previous returns from injuries, he hasn't needed any runway games to get up to speed