[First Round] Edmonton Oilers (P2) vs. Los Angeles Kings (P3)

Who will win the series?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Oilers in 7
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 4
    • Kings in 4
    • Kings in 5
    • Kings in 6
    • Kings in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, stawns said:

Why do the Canucks have such a hard time against this team?  The oilers just pick them apart like they're nothing.

Kings can’t handle fast teams.

Plus I think the Canucks play into their game and try to out defend them. Problem is the Kings have mastered that game for years.

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

Why do the Canucks have such a hard time against this team?  The oilers just pick them apart like they're nothing.

(We don't have a McDavid and/or a Draisaitl)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

I'm probably against the majority on this one too....I despise the Kings, even though I wish Kempe were a Canuck.

This series is very much like the Tor-Bos series for me. I despise both teams, I just hate the Oilers more, just like I despise the Leafs more.

Edited by greenbean30

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Kings can’t handle fast teams.

Plus I think the Canucks play into their game and try to out defend them. Problem is the Kings have mastered that game for years.

That's true I guess.  For all the Canucks firepower, they're not really a high octane team.  Still, the Canucks handlr the oilers and the oilers dismantle the kings.

Weird game

• Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

LA is getting turned around and fucked by the refs this period.  Clear missed call on a half breakaway and then this call right here where there was nothing lol

Yeah, Kings aren't used to that kind of reffing

Edited by Kragar
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, stawns said:

Canucks are 1-1 with Demko in net vs Kings this year only the DeSmith game wasn’t a 1 goal game. 

We’re not as bad as you think we are. 😉

• Cheers 1

Oilers are probably just feeding off the crowd, They were their last p/o, They knew what to expect whereas most of our team probably didn't have a clue and was a bit nervous. Lots of hockey left, Kings will settle down...hopefully.

11 minutes ago, stawns said:

That's true I guess.  For all the Canucks firepower, they're not really a high octane team.  Still, the Canucks handlr the oilers and the oilers dismantle the kings.

Weird game

It's part of the plan, we take Nashville out, Oilers take Kings out, and then we take Oilers out. 

• Cheers 1