[PGT] Brock Boeser vs Preds - Game 4, April 28th, 2024

WOW.

When they scored with like two and a half minutes left, I was sitting there thinking "We atually have a chance.".

That might be the most exciting comeback I have seen as a canuck fan. 

Miller with 3 assists tonight, he was a beast and played a hard game.

Boeser with the goal scoring barrage tonight, just the right amount of patience on that 2nd goal and great effort on the game tying goal.

Garland was good again, somehow he is still finding a way to make things happen.

Lindholm played solid, good faceoffs and reliable play when we needed it.

Finally Silovs. He stole this game. There were moments were Nashville couldve ran away with this, but SIlovs said NO and kept this game within reach.

Three different starters so far and each of them has a win. Now that is what you call "overcoming adversity". 

I dont expect Nashville's spirits to break and they will be fighting tooth and nail in game 5. 

Keep battling and dont stop believing. Lets see it happen! Canucks in 5!! Go Canucks Go!!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Devron said:

Remember when Nashville hit the post on the empty net 

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

They aren’t going to be sleeping tonight running that over and over again in their minds… nor will their fans.

We have lost enough games that we deserved to win, I don’t feel bad at all winning one we deserved to lose.

Edited by Provost
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Canuckleheads Fan said:

I DVRed it, will be watching it again after the gym. GO CANUCKS!!!!!! 

You only need to watch first minute and last five 

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

16 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

my good lord this is so excellent yet so hard on the heart

Same, I'm glad you are good today, so does my heart.  LOL  I had to remain cool all the way throughout the game due to my high blood pressure.   What a game!  For for that, I'd be fuming mad in younger days for every minute of any lackluster hockey with no urgency throughout the game..  Hope you stayed sober and didn't drink any of your cider.  Time to celebrate the unexpectedly stunning display and we'll take it.

Just when the Pred player were getting so smug and then BOOM!

Canuck fans need to start respecting these guys and have some faith.  They are showing

tremendous character and will never give up. 

Winning with the Vancouver and Abby backups: hold our beers!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Provost said:

They aren’t going to be sleeping tonight running that over and over again in their minds… not will their fans.

We have lost enough games that we deserved to win, I don’t feel bad at all winning one we deserved to lose.

Agreed. I also think a lot the team isn’t 100%. I’m sure Myers wasn’t the only one that got sick 

• Cheers 2