[PGT] Brock Boeser vs Preds - Game 4, April 28th, 2024

14 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

my good lord this is so excellent yet so hard on the heart

Hard on all sorts of things depending on gender, point of view, the team one is rooting for, ....

erection-boner.gif

I'm so !@#$ing happy. I need to calm down. I'm so happy for Boeser, guy deserves everything, a true warrior for the Canucks! Silovs did so good for such a tough position to be put in, Lindholm completely erasing his subpar regular season play in spectacular fashion this series.

Nashville, stop doing weird things with fish, you deserve to lose after that.

Let's win this at home, try and break through their defensive structure, and win it the Canucks way! What a legendary game, although 50 minutes of it was agony XD

• Like 4

1 minute ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

LOOK LIKE THE PREDATORS WERE TIRED AND EMOTIONALY LOST..THE D MAN LET LINDHOLM SKATE BY THEM LIKE NOTHING..GOOD HOCKEY PLAY AND VERY SMART GAME BOYS.

I guess Canucks had the mental advantage going to OT. I can only imagine it must be demoralizing letting 2 goals in the last 3 mins to have your opponent force OT. 

Edited by iinatcc
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Petey has to get going. You can’t go far in these playoffs without him. I was all over him this game and rightfully so. He needs to step up big time in game 5.  Nothing untrue or wrong about this statement.  I really really hope it’s his breakout party.

Petey gonna score a huge goal for us soon @Dr. Crossbar

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1