[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

1 minute ago, UncleBen said:

How much is Edmonton paying these refs ffs

This was predictable with Sutherland reffing..a cunting stain on the league! Abominable and grotesque!!

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

dive belly flop GIF

I know, but don't give the prick the opportunity to dive.... no reason to take that penalty...

At least make him feel it if we take a penalty.... 

We are leading... don't give them opportunity to dive...

Much worse with the non call on the high sticking of Hughes...

• Cheers 1

We've carried the play, and have had better scoring chances 5 on 5.  That's the key.  The Canucks are just a better team, if we continue playing Tocchet's brand of hockey we've got this. 

Just now, trek604 said:

how have you guys not muted that idiot?

I dunno.  It's amusing sometimes.  Then other times it's just annoying haha

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Pettersson will score a goal today. 

Mikheyev will also score a goal today.

Quinn Hughes will also score a goal today.

1 down 2 to go 

• Like 1

Just now, GrammaInTheTub said:

I see some posters complaining about little things with the ref. Come on. This has been fairly called and we’re kicking ass. I am loving this game!

A couple haven't been little things though. I usually give the refs a lot of leeway, but Sutherland has a long history of bias against the Canucks. He shouldn't be allowed to officiate their games.

• Like 1

Just now, Rick_theRyper said:

Man I'd bitch smack Mc D and his side hustle, little bitch. I hate punks like him. How does it feel needing help to win a hockey game? You fucking loser! 

You and me both. McBitch is just like Gretzky always whining about something.

1 minute ago, Rocket-68 said:

Watching the replay, can't figure out what Sutherland thought Suter did wrong? Anyone know?

He hit the baby McDavid! Nobody can do that under his watch! 

1 minute ago, Darius said:

still a diving bitch.

You would think that after they miss a double minor for high sticking  - one you were quick to call a follow through in your pursuit of being the supposed contrarian voice in here - they would weight the dive into the equation.

They have an agenda. They want it tied.

• ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

How much is Edmonton paying these refs ffs

it’s not Edmonton, Sutherland is the leagues fix it ref, they want the golden boy in playoffs as long as possible 

• Like 2

Just now, Pure961089 said:

We've carried the play, and have had better scoring chances 5 on 5.  That's the key.  The Canucks are just a better team, if we continue playing Tocchet's brand of hockey we've got this. 

I think it's pretty clear at this point.  The Canucks are the better team.  If the Oilers don't get handed a lot of PPs, the Canucks would win nearly every game.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

Sutherland is fu**ing moran! He must got some oil to his mouth from the fu**ing Coilers or batmen. What the fu**. I hate this guy so much. He just tried to make Canucks to loose.

• Cheers 1