[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

• -AJ- pinned and featured this topic

If we keep playing hard, we've got this.  For some reason we match up well against the Oilers.  Let's keep it going.  Go Canucks Go!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

That last game was incredible, thought the Nucks outplayed the Oilers for most of the game. Will be curious to see how McBaby responds next game.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

That was an incredible comeback win, and holding McDavid to 0 shots. The Oilers didn't look as powerful like all of the media has been going on about. Could the extended break for the Oilers have anything to do with that? I think they may come back next game with a better effort, so the Canucks have to be ready for that. I'm sure they will, the Canucks appear very focused, taking one game at a time. I'm liking it so far and the Canucks may be already wearing the Oilers down. Big hits from Soucy, Lindholm, Joshua, Myers, Zadorov. I feel good about this team. Built for playoffs.

Canucks priority in terms of giving extensions is Zadorov Lindholm Joshua Hronek 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

This series has shifted for me from beating the coilers to shutting up that sleaze fuckin douchbag whitney. What a complete dipshit. The only way he can get people to listen to him is to be a idiot on a podcast. GCG! And fuck you whitney

• ThereItIs 1