[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri May 10 - 7pm pt | Round 2 Game 2 Canucks lead series 1-0

1:46 to kill to start the period, which is better than a D zone faceoff. 

Win the faceoff and kill off more time.  

Don't give them anything. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Someone should do an indepth examination of Sutherland's finances... see if he has unexpectedly high net wealth compared to his expected earnings.

Personally I think he's been Bettman's go to fixer for the last 15 years.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

That’s why he’s here tonight. It fits his character to be the one to tilt the ice heavily for the coilers. 

Well all the Canucks can do is blow them out of the water in the third and send them home. I am sure they are going to get all the calls there. We almost need to go back up 2-0. Fighting the refs and the other team is never good.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Feels like his job has been threatened for showing a canuck bias.

Actually, I would tend to agree with the explanation that Bieksa provided with Zadorov in the middle of the ice fully in the play while the Canuck going off was no where near the boards ... love the goal Zad scored a few seconds later and happy Sutherland didn't take that opportunity to throw Zad out of the game on general principles. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Outsiders said:

So let me get this straight 

Hoglander gets hit in the nuts and gets called for embellishment 

Suter blows on Mcdavid and he falls down.  We get two mins for a love tap

Is that what the call on Hoglander was?

Just now, Mando27 said:

Mcbaby is by far the most unlikable "star" in modern sports. What an absolute clown.

Media the league and his teammates all love him but yeah he's a mouthy shit. Lol 😆