[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Steaming Coilers, May 16, 7PM PDT (10EDT), Rogers Arena - the STOP PLAYING SO TIMID AND SMASH THEIR NARDS GAME!

It was the Best of Times! It was the Worst of Times!  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Coiler you would most like stuffed in a porta-potty and set on fire after the game tomorrow?

• McJesus - well he would be on everyone's top 10 so getting it out of the way!
    • Evander "I-will-bet-on-2-dogs-fucking" Kane
    • Corey "yes, I do enjoy being spanked with a tennis racket while wearing fishnet stockings and 6" heels" Perry
    • Zack "I will fight Zeke any time - NOT!" Hyman
    • None of the worthy contestants above, see my vote below
  2. 2. When will a Canadian Team finally win a Cup?

• This Year Baby - Our Beloved Canucks will go all the way!
    • When the Angel of Death visits Gary Bettman while conducting his morning constitution!
    • When Kelly Sutherland and the rest of the Donkeys are banned from reffing!
    • When the Quebec Nordiques are Resurrected!
    • None of the above, see my answer below!

6 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

The panel’s ability to address an issue pertaining to Canucks injustice without ever speaking to its merits is a masterclass in communications/PR. 

Well, to be fair...they have only watched the Canucks during these 5 games.  Hard to remember

all those names in such a short timeframe.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

lol. It’s the intermission and I have things to do in between. I guess you just arrived because I have been posting all through the night. This post just makes you look lazy.

Sure Jan GIF

• Haha 1

Just now, greenbean30 said:

Love how Nurse laid down like he was dead, until he realized they weren't blowing it down, then he made the most miraculous recovery ever!

unfortunately he remains brain dead.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, whcanuck said:

Crosby mostly grew out of the complaining and whining by the time he turned 20. By 21 he was a Cup champion. Comparing him to McDavid is an insult to Sid imo. 

Let’s hope we don’t have to wait for McD to win a cup for him to stop whining because it’s gonna be awhile on this Edmonton team