GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

The bookies like the Oil tonight but they favoured the Oil to win last game and were wrong. I prefer us being the underdog and winning anyways.

Canucks vs. Oilers Odds

van.png
Saturday, May 18
8 p.m. ET
ESPN & ESPN+
edm.png
Canucks Odds +165
Oilers Odds

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Canucklehead said:

If skinner is actually in net. He is going to do everything he can to redeem himself. But whoever is in net if they pepper them with shots we can win this. Just weather the storm at the start.

Better yet, we need to be the storm. No reason we can’t take it to them from the word go. 

Oilers game plan…

storm GIF

Edited by Barnstorm
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, steviewonder20 said:

The bookies like the Oil tonight but they favoured the Oil to win last game and were wrong. I prefer us being the underdog and winning anyways.

Canucks vs. Oilers Odds

van.png
Saturday, May 18
8 p.m. ET
ESPN & ESPN+
edm.png
Canucks Odds +165
Oilers Odds

The Oddsmakers have favored the Oilers in every game so far....they've been wrong 3 times. LOL

Kinda like being a weatherman...you can be wrong 50% of the time and still keep your job. haha

• ThereItIs 1

9 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Pre game meal for tonights game. Rick Tocchet's Spaghetti !!!!

I used to have this VHS video, it was the story of the 1992-93 Penguins season. They were going for 3 straight Cups, Mario Lemieux was threatening a 200 pt season until he contracted Hodgkin’s, and numerous Penguins players, including Tocchet, had career years en route to the franchise’s first and only President’s Trophy.

My local video store had it and they let me keep it for free! I actually partly learned how to make spaghetti because of Rick Tocchet 🙂

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

No surprise there..

They could have saved a whole lot of time and effort by just taking him out of the lineup.  He's already caused 7 goals into our net including scoring two of  those all by himself and is single handedly responsible for two losses (so far)  .    How much more damage can the canucks absorb from this guy?

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Oilers. Do or die game.

Coach: Let's put in the goalie with the worst stats.....

😄

They're just thinking ahead after they lose when it will be an easy sell to their base to dump him.  No one will question them.

• Like 1