US Politics Thread

Sharpshooter

2 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

May Trump be incarcerated quickly. 

Continue on from CDC

Got my s'more ingredients all ready to go should the conflagration happen spontaneously! 😋

(Though to be honest, the noxious chemicals arising from that pile may make the s'mores inedible!)

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I know I shouldn't be shocked Everytime she digs a little deeper, but this one was a "no words" shocker.  I can't even fathom how dumb she must be to think there aren't cameras in a public venue.  Either she's too much of a dilt to realize that or she is even more white trash than I ever gave her credit for.

You're congresswoman ffs

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, stawns said:

I know I shouldn't be shocked Everytime she digs a little deeper, but this one was a "no words" shocker.  I can't even fathom how dumb she must be to think there aren't cameras in a public venue.  Either she's too much of a dilt to realize that or she is even more white trash than I ever gave her credit for.

You're congresswoman ffs

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 2

3 hours ago, Gnarcore said:

While vaping in the theater..and denying it all..for it all to be on camera. What a dumb person. 

She has to one of the most disgusting tramps I've ever come across.  She makes MTG seem like Audrey Hepburn.......and that's saying something 

1 minute ago, Chicken. said:

2024 election szn just around the corner, should be fun watching two 80 year olds battle it out 🫠

Really hoping Pence wins the Pug nomination and Biden is the Rat nominee. Both are strong supporters of Ukraine. Just put The Donald in an orange jumper and toss the key. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Think her voting base will care he is a democrat?

Man groped by Lauren Boebert during frisky ‘Beetlejuice’ date owns gay-friendly bar that hosts drag shows

https://nypost.com/2023/09/16/lauren-boeberts-new-man-owns-gay-friendly-bar-which-hosts-drag-shows/#

o-2.webp.24849b4798285c90cd982111f4b6c81f.webp

Edited by Playoff Beered
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1