Hughes! Do we really need him?

DANJR

I don't know what the fuss is over this guy.  I think he hogs the puck.  I hear he pulled a tantrum when it came to a letter on his jersey.  I think he wanted S for supreme leader Quinn.
That is exactly the type of attitude we are going to get with this diminuitive shrimp.  I mean he hasn't even set one NHL record.  
Blah blah blah, look at my stats, I'm the best canucks defenceman they will ever have.  I heard him say this one time while I was in the washroom.  Then he went on a rant about, who's number two, who's number two.  I decided to wipe and get the hell out of there.

On a serious note.  I hope we have him for his entire career and he brings us more success then we've had in the last 10 years.
(yes this is just a silly post to make it less sparse in here, play along if you want!)

• Haha 3
  • Huggy Bear 1

8 minutes ago, DANJR said:

I don't know what the fuss is over this guy.  I think he hogs the puck.  I hear he pulled a tantrum when it came to a letter on his jersey.  I think he wanted S for supreme leader Quinn.
That is exactly the type of attitude we are going to get with this diminuitive shrimp.  I mean he hasn't even set one NHL record.  
Blah blah blah, look at my stats, I'm the best canucks defenceman they will ever have.  I heard him say this one time while I was in the washroom.  Then he went on a rant about, who's number two, who's number two.  I decided to wipe and get the hell out of there.

On a serious note.  I hope we have him for his entire career and he brings us more success then we've had in the last 10 years.
(yes this is just a silly post to make it less sparse in here, play along if you want!)

"Who's number two"

Made me lol 😆 

• Huggy Bear 1