Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1
Message added by Sharpshooter,

THIS THREAD IS MODERATED. 

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE/REPLY WITH PERSONAL INSULTS OR ABUSIVE LANGUAGE. 

DON’T SAY YOU HAVEN’T BEEN WARNED. 

BE KIND, EMPATHIZE OR USE THE IGNORE FUNCTION. 

~ Your friendly neighbourhood Sniper. 

1 hour ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Now, they're driving through Sderot and gunning down civilians on the street and in their homes. 

I'd post the video and pictures, but they're very graphic and some people here would definitely complain.

Yeah I've seen some videos.

Pretty graphic stuff.

• Upvote 1

They're shooting civilians dead as they drive by:  There's more on Twitter but this one is most poignant.

Spoiler

Elderly civilians are getting gunned down the most since they cannot escape as quickly as younger civilians:  WARNING:  GRAPHIC!!!!

Spoiler

F70FY5XX0AAJfaX?format=jpg&name=large

There's more, but you get the idea.  Hamas decided to bum rush a city and start killing innocent civilians.

1 minute ago, Sabrefan1 said:

They're shooting civilians dead as they drive by:  There's more on Twitter but this one is most poignant.

Reveal hidden contents

Elderly civilians are getting gunned down the most since they cannot escape as quickly as younger civilians:  WARNING:  GRAPHIC!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

F70FY5XX0AAJfaX?format=jpg&name=large

There's more, but you get the idea.  Hamas decided to bum rush a city and start killing innocent civilians.

Yeah Israel is gonna top whatever damage they've committed. It wouldn't surprise me if they try to completely decimate Hamas/Palestine after this. They literally just bombed down a tower. 

Just now, Junkyard Dog said:

Yeah Israel is gonna top whatever damage they've committed. It wouldn't surprise me if they try to completely decimate Hamas/Palestine after this. They literally just bombed down a tower. 

Poking the bear hard enough to make him bleed is a stupid move.

I doubt they'll go so far as decimating the fighters because that could have wide ranging effects.  Also, these guys will run over the borders to other Muslim countries and/or scatter and melt back into the civilian population.

Time will soon tell.  The average Israeli population may just end up calling for blood and Netanyahu will give it to them.

1 minute ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Poking the bear hard enough to make him bleed is a stupid move.

I doubt they'll go so far as decimating the fighters because that could have wide ranging effects.  Also, these guys will run over the borders to other Muslim countries and/or scatter and melt back into the civilian population.

Time will soon tell.  The average Israeli population may just end up calling for blood and Netanyahu will give it to them.

I wonder if we see Israel take Gaza again. 

53 minutes ago, Scottish Canuck 2.0 said:

It’s terrible. Civilians should never be targeted and this is going to cause absolute carnage throughout that region.

Nobody can condone violence on this scale, but Israel has to accept an element of responsibility for this. They’ve trampled on the necks of the Palestinians for decades, illegally seized their land, herded them into smaller and smaller areas and brutally oppressed anyone who dare oppose them there.

The result is that Palestinians are born to hate anything Israeli. It was sadly inevitable.

Absolutely. 

23 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

I wonder if we see Israel take Gaza again. 

Very possible.  Depends on if Netanyahu will listen to the current US administration or not.  Biden's handlers will likely tell Netanyahu not to go to far.

As with everything else, it'll be political.  The left will side with the Palestinians and the right will side with the Israelis.

4 hours ago, Scottish Canuck 2.0 said:

It’s terrible. Civilians should never be targeted and this is going to cause absolute carnage throughout that region.

Nobody can condone violence on this scale, but Israel has to accept an element of responsibility for this. They’ve trampled on the necks of the Palestinians for decades, illegally seized their land, herded them into smaller and smaller areas and brutally oppressed anyone who dare oppose them there.

The result is that Palestinians are born to hate anything Israeli. It was sadly inevitable.

Agreed.

1 hour ago, RomanPer said:

“If Palestinians put down their weapons - there will be peace. If Israelis put down their weapons - there will be no Israel” Golda Meir. Look at who is cheering on these attacks - Iran, Russia. What more do you need to know on who is on the right side of history here?

My nephew was just called up in Israel, my sister is constantly crying. I hope he kills as many these bastards as he can.

Well before putting down their weapons they could stop their occupation and see if that would be effective.

3 hours ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Very possible.  Depends on if Netanyahu will listen to the current US administration or not.  Biden's handlers will likely tell Netanyahu not to go to far.

As with everything else, it'll be political.  The left will side with the Palestinians and the right will side with the Israelis.

Of course they will. 

I'm right wing and I don't support war but Israel keeps taking and occupying so war will never end.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

22 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Agreed.

Well before putting down their weapons they could stop their occupation and see if that would be effective.

Of course they will. 

I'm right wing and I don't support war but Israel keeps taking and occupying so war will never end.

Frankly its disgusting that the World, the UN just let so many violations occur and continue in Israel without any consequence. I have no idea why the World has not to this date held Israel accountable for their actions. Simply put, what has been going on for over 50 years is a disgrace.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Hmm.  On second thought, I probably should have put this in the "World Events" thread.

Anyone wants to move it, feel free.

or just create a Middle East thread, there's a story from there every week unfortunately

• Cheers 1