Hamas attacking Israel

Sabrefan1
Message added by Sharpshooter,

THIS THREAD IS MODERATED. 

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE/REPLY WITH PERSONAL INSULTS OR ABUSIVE LANGUAGE. 

DON’T SAY YOU HAVEN’T BEEN WARNED. 

BE KIND, EMPATHIZE OR USE THE IGNORE FUNCTION. 

~ Your friendly neighbourhood Sniper. 

7 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Frankly its disgusting that the World, the UN just let so many violations occur and continue in Israel without any consequence. I have no idea why the World has not to this date held Israel accountable for their actions. Simply put, what has been going on for over 50 years is a disgrace.

Have you personally been to Israel or you just parrot pro-Palestinian propaganda?

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Scottish Canuck 2.0 said:

Look at what Israel has done and continues to do. It isn’t a stretch to call it an apartheid regime and the illegal, expansionist settler policy should have been more widely criticised by the international community a long time ago.

That in now way justifies what Hamas did this morning, but there is no right side of history in this situation.

Unlike you, I lived in Israel, I had business relationships with people on the Palestinian side. What you are saying is a result of Pallywood propaganda. Situation on the ground is quite different. It’s easy to throw big words like “apartheid”, etc. without actually knowing the actual facts. My family still lives there and will live there long after the enemies will feed the earth worms. Am Israel Hai!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Have you personally been to Israel or you just parrot pro-Palestinian propaganda?

How is it propaganda?

Look at how Israel has grown as a state since it’s inception. Where do you think they got that land and who do you think was ousted to obtain it?

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Scottish Canuck 2.0 said:

How is it propaganda?

Look at how Israel has grown as a state since it’s inception. Where do you think they got that land and who do you think was ousted to obtain it?

Cool story, bro. Ignoring everything that happened for that “growth”. Ignoring returning of the Sinai that was captured in the war that was started by the enemies of Israel. From the moment of Israel’s inception, all the neighbours have a single goal - to kill all the Jews and destroy Israel. Of course, we should just let them do it, right? After all, we have experience of letting bad people kill us, right? 1 Jew in the world is too many, right? NEVER AGAIN, MOTHERFUCKERS!

• Sad 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Scottish Canuck 2.0 said:

Never mind. Just read the post above.

”Stop posting Palestinian propaganda!”

*Immediately posts Israeli propaganda*

Yes, exactly.

Resolution 2334 and quarterly reports[edit]

United Nations Security Council Resolution 2334 of 2016 "Requests the Secretary-General to report to the Council every three months on the implementation of the provisions of the present resolution;"[47][48] In the first of these reports, delivered verbally at a security council meeting on 24 March 2017, United Nations Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process, Nickolay Mladenov, noted that Resolution 2334 called on Israel to take steps to cease all settlement activity in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, that "no such steps have been taken during the reporting period" and that instead, there had been a marked increase in statements, announcements and decisions related to construction and expansion.[49][50][51]

• Cheers 2

20 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Cool story, bro. Ignoring everything that happened for that “growth”. Ignoring returning of the Sinai that was captured in the war that was started by the enemies of Israel. From the moment of Israel’s inception, all the neighbours have a single goal - to kill all the Jews and destroy Israel. Of course, we should just let them do it, right? After all, we have experience of letting bad people kill us, right? 1 Jew in the world is too many, right? NEVER AGAIN, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Israel has lost any opportunity to claim the moral high ground. When you go from being the oppressed to using the tactics of your oppressors, its time to ask yourself some hard questions...

are-we-the-baddies-bad.gif

Edited by Riddikulus
insensitive
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Scottish Canuck 2.0 said:

How is it propaganda?

Show me one piece of land not taken from someone else and I will show you Mars.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Summary

1. Dozens of Israelis are believed to have been captured by Palestinian militant group Hamas which has launched its biggest attack in years
  2. "We are at war," says Israel's PM Benjamin Netanyahu - with 250 people in Israel reported killed
  3. Israel has responded with a wave of air strikes on Gaza, killing more than 230 people, officials say
  4. The violence continued on Saturday evening - with Tel Aviv and other central Israeli cities hit by a new barrage of rockets and Israel saying they are fighting militants in 22 places
  5. Hamas commander Mohammed Deif says the group had "decided to say enough is enough"
  6. US support for Israel is "rock solid", says President Joe Biden, pledging to make sure "they can continue to defend themselves"
  7. You can watch live BBC News coverage by clicking the 'play' button at the top of this page

Hostages means this doesn't end soon. Has the makings of Munich in 1972.

Edited by nuckin_futz
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, moosehead said:

I will NEVER go to North Korea, Russia, Iran,  Israel or China. ......    all are on my no travel list. 

Putting Israel on the same list as these other countries says more about you than about Israel. Perhaps you got that moose brain…

• Confused 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, nuckin_futz said:

I'm a little stunned at how Hamas was able to pull off an attack of this magnitude with Israeli Intelligence apparently unaware.

Pressure will be on Bibi to do something big. I suppose the biggest thing he could do would be a ground invasion of Gaza.

I suspect Bibi will go full scorched earth. 

6 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Would certainly take the heat off him for his corruption and Supreme Court shenanigans. All of a sudden he's not a criminal he's Captain Israel.

He might be on his horse now, but I highly doubt he will survive after this war is over. Just look at the election results for Golda Meir after the Yom Kippur War of 1973. He will be blamed (and rightfully so) for the failures of the intelligence this time around.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, RomanPer said:

He might be on his horse now, but I highly doubt he will survive after this war is over. Just look at the election results for Golda Meir after the Yom Kippur War of 1973. He will be blamed (and rightfully so) for the failures of the intelligence this time around.

@RomanPer what would happen to Israel if they “turned the other cheek” to these terrorist attacks? IMHAO they’d cease to exist if they didn’t fight back against HAMAS.  But you clearly know more about this situation than most here. Israel has to respond and it must be significant, no? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Agreed, he and his Intelligence agencies were asleep at the wheel and there is much blood in the streets so to speak. No doubt he's toppled, question is who replaces him?