Pointless facts about yourself

Roberts

Welcome to the pointless facts thread! Post a pointless fact about yourself in this thread! It can be something that happened to you today, or just a super meaningless fact, as long as it's something involving you. It can be funny, but please try to keep it clean!

I will start things off!

I went ice skating yesterday and there was a song that played on the radio on my way to the rink, and then again at the rink while I was skating.

I have a habit of buying groceries in '2s'

Always having a backup on hand. I have always done this. Can't explain it.

I am legally blind in my left eye.

I was an extra in the 2013 Sci-fi 'B' movie 'Stonados' shot in Victoria and got a decent amount of camera time!

Just now, DrJockitch said:

Once when I was hitchhiking through the interior I got into the second fastest truck on Merritt (and I survived).

woah hey hitchhiking bro. i used to hitchhike sometimes. fun times.

I stopped following the Canucks for the duration of the time Linden was traded away.  I found out about his return to Vancouver while staying at my buddy's apartment when I visited him in Montreal.  I seem to recall there was also a plane crash during that stay.  People were hyper-tense about the hijackings earlier in the year.  That was also the same trip when we made the trip to Ottawa to observe the Remembrance Day ceremonies.

19 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

I shook Jake Virtanen’s hand once. I may need a new hand now as I think my body is beginning to reject it. It sucks because it’s my right hand and I need to use it. I’ve been tense for too long. I have to unload my burdens and release all of this negative energy. 

I would have cut that damn thing off....... and I'm right handed.

On 10/13/2023 at 9:14 AM, PhillipBlunt said:

I've heard sasquatches communicating twice in my life. Once on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington, and way up near Blind Bay in Harrison. 

I thought I did once but I am pretty sure it was  bull Sea Lion. 

Their roar is f'ing awesome. I now live waterfront near log booms with Sea Lions, so I hear them nightly. When the boys roar, it sounds like Kaiju or the Kraken rising. Just a great big sound. 

At least I think its the boys, maybe its just a growl that they can all do...usually they are just barking..."ork! ork! ork! ork!"

This vid is kinda like it but I cant find one with the big sounds I hear a lot.

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Like 1