[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs San Jose Minnows at Rogers Arena, Nov 20, 7PM PST

Rocket-68

Upcoming Deals  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Canucks Land a fLames Player?

• Yes, Chris Tanev but only if the Canucks give up a 4th round pick or less - he's a rental after all.
    • Yes, the other Giraffe on D (Russian one this time), but only if he agrees to a trade / sign deal that isn't longer than 4 years
    • Never!!!!! Flames won't trade within Western Conference unless it is Tanev for Pettersson or something like that.
    • #3 aside (Petey), yes, but only if it is more than the Canucks (or any other team) would be willing to pay ... DON'T DO IT Allvin!
  2. 2. Where will the Canucks Big 4 Finish! Multiple Choice Allowed here.

• Boeser will win the Rocket Richard ... pfffftttt pffffttttt, it is BC after all
    • Boeser will hit the top 3 in goals scored but sadly not the RR trophy
    • Petey will win the Hart Trophy and/or lead the league in points ... once he gets back to 100% health, watch the F out
    • Huggy will grab the Norris but sadly will not match Bobby Orr and become only the second D-man to lead the league in scoring
    • Miller will pull an Oven-Chicken and score 50+ goals while possibly leading the league in hits by a top 6 player
    • Chaos Giraffe will win the Lady Bing, just not on the Canucks
    • BWHAHAHAHAAAA ... none of the above, see my comments below

3 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Would just be nice if the league actually disciplined shit like this too. Been like 6 slew foots already this year and none of them have gotten real repercussions. 

Ironically this one is the least intentional and it is the one that gets punished. Laughable. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Terrible call on Hogs. Not even a penalty. Two guys battling and our guy wins. Yeh! We score. Suck it Betman and you cheating bastards. You screwed us last game eith cheating bastard refs. But we are getting our legs back. So even cheating bastards can’t beat us. Cheating bastards. Alf’s empties like the sound of that. Cheating bastards! 

• Cheers 4

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

The refs are despicably inconsistent and incompetent. 

Agreed.  It was a penalty but they ought to call others as well.  Can't have a game management on any injuries and pretend that they let it go.  They tend to go uncalled on us whenever we have a lead. I'm speaking of historically on ref's standard.

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Rekker said:

I agree. If that was a Canuck on the receiving end we would all be livid. It was intentional, and very dangerous. I love Hogs battle, but that's the appropriate call.

I disagree.  I feel it's a 2 minute tripping penalty for sure. But 5 and a game, with so many other slew foots not getting anything, is just another example of the inconsistencies of this league

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Rekker said:

I agree. If that was a Canuck on the receiving end we would all be livid. It was intentional, and very dangerous. I love Hogs battle, but that's the appropriate call.

At the same time, it's not reasonable to give the refs the benefit of the doubt due to the consistent corruption and lack of professionalism.  The league has brought this on by allowing these dirtbags to remain employed no matter how badly they disgrace the sport.  At some point, someone is going to lose it and send a ref off the ice on a stretcher and the ref will have deserved it.