[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ San Jose Sharks, Nov 25, 7PM PST, SAP Center - Da Smash-em, Bash-em and Rack Up Da Points Game

Rocket-68

Surprises from the Canucks this Year  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the most unlikely / likely outcome / surprise from our beloved Canucks (Multiple Choice Allowed)

• Demko / DeSmith win the Jennings!
    • Petey drops to below 50 points on the year.
    • Are you on crack with #2, Petey will top 130 points and win the Hart!
    • Tyler Myers breaks 40 points while quietly earning trust / respect of the coaches. As a bonus, resigned for 3 years at $1.5M per year in the off season
    • JT wins the Selke
    • Huggy will win the Norris just barely beating out Makar
    • .... you missed one dear author, see my [poster] comment below

9 minutes ago, nux_win said:

Let's not take these guys too lightly.  They're an NHL team and have at least some pride.  But then again, if Kucherov can get 6 points then so can Captain Canuck.  Go Canucks Go!

Last game it was 0-0 after the first and then SJ had a disallowed goal. Could of been a different outcome. Have to come out strong and keep it going. Im looking for Petey to get going. Nucks with 5-2- Petey with 2, Hogs with 1, Miller time and PDG with the other two. 

GO NUCKS GO

• ThereItIs 1

• Jess pinned and featured this topic

In the NHL; There is no such thing as an easy win. If a team thinks that going in to a game, it's likely they'll blow it and it'll be that one that would've

got them into the playoffs or got the the first round seed they were hoping for...

I would imagine Coach Rick / Miller and likely the still young Pettersson and captain Hughes are aware of this...........

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, DexM94 said:

wow how can this be funny ?

31 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

I agree, I think thats actually pretty disgusting.

9 minutes ago, 420Fish said:

I'm going to give this person the benefit of the doubt, and imagine this could be funny for a second if I was twelve.

Don't be soft,  it's actually hilarious.

Fish for dinner tonight!

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Dr.BRR said:

Last game it was 0-0 after the first and then SJ had a disallowed goal. Could of been a different outcome. Have to come out strong and keep it going. Im looking for Petey to get going. Nucks with 5-2- Petey with 2, Hogs with 1, Miller time and PDG with the other two. 

GO NUCKS GO

I thought Pettersson had a much-improved game last game; not quite Super Petey yet, but he's close..

• Cheers 1

56 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

What a poll lol. None feel likely, but JT's a pretty elite defensive forward, so I picked him winning the Selke.

I'd normally give us a break on the 2nd of a back-to-back, but this is SJ, so we have to win this one.

I was confused as it said most unlikely/likely. How do you answer that? Lol