[Waivers] Corey Perry and Will Butcher

One rumour I read had Bedard wants out because of unprofessional Hawks dressing room. Not sure what he meant by that 🙄. Also heard that Perry bang Bedard's mom during the mothers trip. Crazy always Hawks that has so much drama going on there for the last few years lol. 

3 minutes ago, RolexSub said:

One rumour I read had Bedard wants out because of unprofessional Hawks dressing room. Not sure what he meant by that 🙄. Also heard that Perry bang Bedard's mom during the mothers trip. Crazy always Hawks that has so much drama going on there for the last few years lol. 

"After an internal investigation, the Chicago Blackhawks have determined that that Corey Perry has engaged in conduct that is unacceptable, and in violation of both the terms of his Standard Player's Contract and the Blackhawks' internal policies intended to promote professional and safe work environments," the team said in a release. "As such, Corey Perry has been placed on unconditional waivers. In the event Mr. Perry clears waivers, we intend to terminate his contract effective immediately."

Chicago Blackhawks put Corey Perry on waivers for purposes of contract termination | TSN

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

"After an internal investigation, the Chicago Blackhawks have determined that that Corey Perry has engaged in conduct that is unacceptable, and in violation of both the terms of his Standard Player's Contract and the Blackhawks' internal policies intended to promote professional and safe work environments," the team said in a release. "As such, Corey Perry has been placed on unconditional waivers. In the event Mr. Perry clears waivers, we intend to terminate his contract effective immediately."

Chicago Blackhawks put Corey Perry on waivers for purposes of contract termination | TSN

With Bedard saying unprofessional Hawks dressing room and tie in Perry's waived out of the team....I am beginning to think it's true that he did something to Bedard's mom. 

• Cheers 1