[GDT] Minnesota @ Vancouver. Thursday, December 7th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena, SNP, SN650... Apparently the 'Goat Edition'.

• Jess pinned and featured this topic

Expecting a Canucks win

I notice you have Kuzmenko on the 1st line. I think it will be a very short leash as  he was on the ice for three of New Jersey’s four first period goals. RT has said he doesn't care about scoring goals and wants to see him skate, forecheck and play the right way.

Dec 1 Kuz himself said he had regressed and was looking to progressing. I am not sure there will be much more patience with him, especially if others can grab the apple when given the opportunity (much like Burrows did) 

BB has said some nights he just isn't there. Hopefully he puts in a strong effort to progress

Hoping our D can get healthy soon , so we can lower the minutes of our top D to make them even more effective and distribute the minutes for our bottom D to be better as well. Maybe try mixing up Hughes and Hronek at times in a game and reunite them on pp to energize them and the team

Let Demko sit this game as well (rest, watch and reset)

Edited by Ballisticsports

20 minutes ago, Googlie said:

My fearless forecast:

Hoglander with Miller and Boeser

Lafferty with Petey and Mikheyev 

Blueger's line unchanged

Kuzmenko in the press box, with PDG joining Aman and Karlsson

Completely good with this, I think he needs to sit for a few games and figure out if he wants to play a 200 foot game or not. In one year, he's gone from one of the best deals in the league to one of the worst.

31 minutes ago, Ballisticsports said:

Expecting a Canucks win

I notice you have Kuzmenko on the 1st line. I think it will be a vey short leash as  he was on the ice for three of New Jersey’s four first period goals. RT has said he doesn't care about goals and wants to see him skate, forecheck and play the right way.

Dec 1 Kuz said he had regressed and was looking to progress. I am not sure there will be much more patience with him, especially if others can grab the apple when given the opportunity (much like Burrows did) 

BB has said some nights he just isn't there. Hopefully he puts in a strong effort to progress

Hoping our D can get healthy soon , so we can lower the minutes of our top D to make them even more effective and distribute the minutes for our bottom D to be better as well. Maybe try mixing up Hughes and Hronek at times in a game and reunite them on pp to energize them and the team

Let Demko sit this game as well 

Preparing everyone for the big trade: Kuzmenko for ....??

• ThereItIs 2

1 hour ago, Bounce000 said:

If we’re following the whole win one / lose one trend, then I have good news!

If we're following trends the next 5 teams had better be ready and IF our 1st line shows up as I said after what I 

saw from the Devils game we are more than legit we are a legit darkhorse to win the cup with no joke.