Jett Woo | D

9 hours ago, CaptainCanuck12 said:

There seems to be no such thing as injury updates regarding Abby players.

Have noticed that... would be nice to know how bad the injury is. I think they could go deep with him in the lineup. 

• Cheers 1

15 hours ago, VegasCanuck said:

Do we know what Woo's status is? Is he done for the season or might make it back for playoffs?

11 hours ago, CaptainCanuck12 said:

There seems to be no such thing as injury updates regarding Abby players.

2 hours ago, VegasCanuck said:

Have noticed that... would be nice to know how bad the injury is. I think they could go deep with him in the lineup. 

It was reported that Jett Woo had a fractured Ankle. 4-6 weeks recovery.

Abbotsford's round 2 starts Wednesday I believe. Woo is still likely another week or two away from being ready to come back, but likely won't be back until the division finals (if the Abby Canucks get there). AHL series' are shorter in the first two rounds (best of 3)and then best of 5 in the final 2 rounds before a 7 game series in the final.

1 hour ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

AHL series' are shorter in the first two rounds (best of 3)and then best of 5 in the final 2 rounds before a 7 game series in the final.

Pretty close, first series is best of 3, next two are best of 5, and final two series are 7 games. Still works out that 16 wins takes the Calder cup for most teams, unless you're a top seed and you get a first round by in which case it's 14.

This image is out of date but it does a good job of explaining the AHL brackets. 

received_1092143545181010.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1